A Thank You & Promise Timeline

Thank you two for your dedication and passion to make this this best golf site there is.

you see? this is why I regret when I'm away from a computer all day.

Shivers, absolute shivers.

you see? this is why I regret when I'm away from a computer all day.

Shivers, absolute shivers.

+1,000,000!!!

Absolutely great post, kudos to THP. I love this place and all it stands for wether its things I agree or disagree with. That doesnt matter though, all that matters for me is its a dang good community of great people.

I personally have been trying to find a forums of golfers(mainly for equipment issues/purchases/advice/reviews) and guess what thats all in this website. I am thankful for the opportunity of not having to pay to join this wonderful site. It's amazing how much THP has grown and the opportunities it gets. And I am thankful for the chances.

JB, GG and all of THP, this to me is an great opportunity to Live Golf...thank you and thank you.

Good work JB and GG. I wouldn't keep coming to this site if it wasn't the best! You two and all the great members have totally changed my perception of golf and the internet. :clapp:

A great anything is only as good as its leaders. JB, GG and the rest of the people who help make this site run, have given us a place that is like home. I don't post very often. But I read as much of this site as I can. I cannot add any insight that hasn't already been posted. I feel very comfortable coming here and adding my 2 cents in a post without having someone flaming me for my lack of knowledge. Things are explained by fellow members in a way that I can understand and try for myself. It goes without saying the JB's posts are fabulous as well.

Thank you, thank YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

Great post, great site, great everything.

Best golf site on the internet. You guys deserve everything you get, so keep kickin ass.

Thanks to GG and yourself, JB for a great golf lifestyle website. I was fortunate to find it and am honored to be part of this community. I look forward to see what amazing upcoming things are up your sleeves when all I could think after the Morgan Cup is "really can you do better than this"?

JB, GG I want to thank you all for the hard work and dedication to THP! This is a unique place for golfers from anywhere with whatever handicaps to mingle and learn from each other. Continued success now and into the future.

that was an incredible post JB!!! I love that you are so determined to make THP something special and I know you well enough to know that you WILL NOT stop trying or take no for an answer. I love that when you dream, you dream big and turn it into reality. You and GG put a lot of time, energy, money, and heart into this site and it shows. I have said time and time again that I can not put into words what this place means to me. When my bro first told me to get on here I said...pffft..I am not going to be on an internet forum. He told me that this wasnt like what I was imagining and he was right. I thank him all the time for introducing me to the site and I have met people that I will be friends with for life. So, thank you Josh and Morgan! I look forward to watching THP grow and it gave me chill bumps when you said, you aint seen nothing yet at the end because I cant imagine what you have thought of now

My comments are a little redundant at this point but I want to say them anyway. I've been golfing since I was 7 and having been an early dotcom'er (Amazon.com back when their shares were $6), I've been on message boards longer than most. I've seen them come, go, become caustic, you name it.

Impressed everyday at the kinship and respect shown on this board.

They were all recreational.

THP is home. (Literally, it is my home page now)

Glad I joined this site and I am excited to be here and I am anxious to see what you have up your sleeve because I don't know how it could get any better!

JB, I have not been at THP long. But in the short time I have been here I am blown away by what you guys do and put together. I love participating in contests and I hope that, in the future, I can attend an outing/morgan cup. All I have to say is THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

BulldogsGolf

All facets of THP Media are awesome. JB, you, GG and the rest of the THP staff have created an especially wonderful, fun, friendly atmosphere here in the forums. It's a great place to hang out and chat. I wish you more of the same success in the future. :thumb:

Thanks for all the work you do. This is by far the best site out there.

This is the only site I frequent for a reason. When you say "you ain't seen nothing yet", I have no choice but to believe what you say because of all the goodness that's happened already in the short time I've been a part of this community. The time I spend on this site reading and posting I really view as a great investment. I now have new friendships and a better understanding of the game I love, and I'm getting better and better at it too. I look forward to all the fantastic stuff coming our way this year and beyond!

The funny thing is, if this place HADN'T grown like it has, and there weren't all these cool contests and extras (radio shows, outings, etc) you'd still find me here.

I don't post much but I do check things out everyday and enjoy the information and reviews that everyone does.This is an awesome site and I want to thank everyone involved with it for giving us a place to "visit "and enjoy our second favorite passion-golf.Our ladies come first Lol!

Best golf website ever. Now where is the damn THP mobile app? ;)

Tapatalk is a great mobile app.

And if you go to our home page from a mobile browser, it should automatically convert to the mobile version.

Thank you, I am a new member and this is a great site from my perspective!

And if you go to our home page from a mobile browser, it should automatically convert to the mobile version.

Oh yeah, I'm tapatalking right now! Definitely a must have just for THP alone.

Wow I didn't know that! I use my phone for this site most of the time that is going to come in handy!

I can just see it now.....(daydreaming)

JB: "In a special announcement I'd like to let everyone know that the 2012 THP outing and demo day will be held at Augusta National":banana:

Back