The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we get David Feherty to introduce the players at the Morgan Cup? He did so well at the Tavistock Cup, why not keep it going?!

No, but you can bet your giant pale arse that I will be. And you can bet I will summon my inner Feherty to mock everybody and make them even more nervous....I kid of course. OR DO I!

Haha. I smell a 15 yd mishit off the heel on the first tee box.

I am beyond excited to read the announcement with the teams listed! I can't wait to see who is on my team!

The amount of work that has gone into this is mind-blowing!

Actually GG is going to introduce each person, possibly. We are bringing in a TW look a like to stand next to you as you tee off and hit one off the planet because you are giddy like a school girl.

So Arydolphin is going to introduce P4B, thats awesome.

Yeah I think we're all bouncing off the walls right now!

you know it! Very interested to see the teams. Is it bad that I did a mock draft already?

you know it! Very interested to see the teams. Is it bad that I did a mock draft already?

Lol. That is funny. I haven't really even thought about my team past the captain. Since the only one I have played with is one t I really have no idea.

Tappin to the oldies

12 minutes, and the trash talk begins.

Damn. I'm nervous.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

less then 5 minutes

Team Announcements - The Morgan Cup

Team Announcements - The Morgan Cup

The Morgan Cup became official just a short time ago and will be one of the biggest events for amateur golfers we have ever seen and certainly the biggest event THP has ever seen. Pitting two teams against each other in a competition format and each player is being sponsored for the entire weekend by TaylorMade Golf or Callaway Golf from the clubs all the way down to the footwear.

The two teams were announced as being Team Hackers and Team Paradise last month and the captains were named accordingly. Team Hackers is being captained by forum member TC and Team Paradise is being captained by forum member biggsy. Both have started their sound offs against the other team and now the rest of the team members will be able to jump in and join the fun.

Team Hackers
TC - :callaway:
AHA - :callaway:
JRod - :callaway:
Coolbreeze - :taylormade:
DirtyDawg67 - :taylormade:
OEM Kevin - :callaway:
CG 13 - :taylormade:
adwillingham - :taylormade:

Team Paradise
biggsy - :taylormade:
Esox - :taylormade:
Puttin4bird - :callaway:
One-T - :callaway:
Rbelbin - :taylormade:
Ddec0418 - :callaway:
Arydolphin - :taylormade:
Yoccos1981 - :callaway:

We want to congratulate each participant and wish them the best of luck in this event.

Can't wait to learn everyone's fate. I think the trash talking will really pick up after today, but I bet the sound off thread will EXPLODE after the outing in May and most of us get to meet/see each play in person. Should be pretty entertaining.

and they are up in a new thread

I want to take this moment to welcome the following players to Team Paradise:

Esox
One-T
Puttin4Bird
rbelbin
Yoccos1981
ddec1981
arydolphin

I am proud to have you teammates and I look forward to raising the Morgan Cup with you!

Let's get it done!

WOW, great stuff. Team Hackers FTW.

Team Hackers
TC
AHA
JRod
Coolbreeze
DirtyDawg67
OEM Kevin
CG 13
adwillingham

Team Paradise
biggsy
Esox
Puttin4bird
One-T
Rbelbin
Ddec0418
Arydolphin
Yoccos1981

Congrats to all!! We should see some exellent matchups!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAAAAAAAAAAN! ROADHOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm pumped right now! Congrats to everyone. Captain Biggsy!

proud member of team Paradise!

oh snap!!! A little twist that I am not on my brothers team!! Dear Biggsy, please forgive me for my past videos! hehe.

I love that I am on team Paradise and I cant wait to see the trophy on my night stand. HairyDolphin, looks like we will have to become friends for a weekend, just no dook gear! haha

I love it! I am stoked with my team!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back