golf distance average calculator?

brsmith33

Reaction score
Handicap
Pretty accurate actually.

my longer clubs are pretty accurate by my shorter/scoring clubs are a little under my normal distances. Pretty cool though, thanks for sharing.

I put in my info and it calculated my distances were a little longer on several clubs. But close on many clubs.

Everything is pretty accurate, but you must substitute gap wedge for sand wedge and then sand wedge for loft wedge to be close at the bottom of the page.

Quite accurate. Only questionable club was the 3 wood at 261 (?). I don't think Ive ever hit a 3 wood farther than 240.

The only ones that weren't close was the 7, 8, 9, and PW. Everything else was pretty much right on.

Pretty close. Woods were a little off but that tends to be the strongest part of my game. The fairway metals thing threw me off a little.

Interestingly enough, the distances for all my irons were pretty darn close.

very cool, thanks for sharing.

I think it gave my driver and woods a little more distance than i actually get, and my lower clubs (6 on down) i hit a little further than what's calculated. but overall it paints a fairly accurate portrait

Pretty cool site. My distances were almost right on except for driver and 3 wood. I wish I could get the yardages they had for me on the chart!

Thats cool, it was pretty accurate

I just used this yesterday to see how far I could hit my 4W. It is pretty accurate actually but the shorter irons for me are a little off.

It was pretty accurate for the irons, I think it over-estimated my 3W/Driver a bit...but that might be because I'm getting very little roll over here atm

It's really close, but I'm about 10 yds shorter with my 9i and PW.

It is pretty accurate on most of my clubs.

Darn close. It overestimates the roll I get here at home on my longer clubs but the short irons are dead on. It is so cool, damp and soft here that a solid par 4 is 380yards (Driver, 6 iron).

whats the diff between metals and woods? are they talking old skewl clubs or something? cleeks and brassies

Seems pretty close to me. Although it gives me way too much credit for my Sandwedge.

Actually the distances were pretty close. :confused2:

The only ones that weren't close was the 7, 8, 9, and PW. Everything else was pretty much right on.

Same for me, , 7,8,9 just were off my about 10 yards.

Mine was really accurate as well

Pretty close from Driver down to 6 iron, but a little short from there down.

That was amazing! Everything was perfect until 9 iron and pitching wedge. Can't hit a pitching wedge 120.

Back