Transitions Championship [Spoilers]

Jim Furyk seems to have decided to start his 2011 season this week, nice to see Furyk moving in the right direction.

He didn't make Team TC's squad this week. He has brole my heart one to many times so far in 2011.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I had Furyk actually repeating and then dropped him completely at the last minute. Oops...

Got to watch a little last night and thought Garcia looked pretty good, he had a bunch of birdie putts, and once again if he could get hit putting figured out he would have gone really low!!!

Sergio is going to enter the weekend with the lead if he's not careful, been a long time since we've said that! I'm intrigued to see how he'll do.

My boy Mark Wilson is making a charge, look out!!!

Surprised to see Sergio up there too..

My boy Mark Wilson is making a charge, look out!!!

now if his state mate Jerry Kelly would take that as his cue, my fantasy team might break 90.

the michael bradley pick is killing my team. week late, dollar short on that one

Paddy and Bubba are killing me

I only have half my team on the course, hopefully the other half of my team can hold up their end of the bargain and shoot some low scores.

Sergio is going to enter the weekend with the lead if he's not careful, been a long time since we've said that! I'm intrigued to see how he'll do.

Casey and Watney haven't even teed off yet. Sergio is going to have to get to 10 under if he wants to even think about having the lead after 2 rounds.

Haas has picked it up and is back under par overall. Currently inside the cut line, but there's a bunch who haven't teed off yet.

Ricky Barnes! Welcome back to the leader board. My fantasy team thanks you.

Ricky Barnes! Welcome back to the leader board. My fantasy team thanks you.

I hear you man, he is making up for Paddy and Bubba

I hear you man, he is making up for Paddy and Bubba

Yeah same here. Paddy really letting me down and he plays Wilsons! Ron we might have to have a talk with Paddy.

Bill Haas back to Even for the tourney with one hole to play. 79th place. Doesn't look good.

Looks even worse. Haas bogeys 18 to go to 1-over and drops to 99th place. Nice shooting there Bill.

Looks even worse. Haas bogeys 18 to go to 1-over and drops to 99th place. Nice shooting there Bill.

Come on Bill. wtf. Hes now banned from Team OG too.

Yeah same here. Paddy really letting me down and he plays Wilsons! Ron we might have to have a talk with Paddy.

I think you're right. Let him know if he doesn't win we're gonna make him play for Team Paradise

Come on Bill. wtf. Hes now banned from Team OG too.

For real what happened to this dudes game latley. I guess that hot start to the season was all the good golf he had in him.

For real what happened to this dudes game latley. I guess that hot start to the season was all the good golf he had in him.

Yeah I think the hot streak is over.

Im still shocked to see waggle boy up on the leader board. I'll be very curious to see if he stays there tomorrow.

Honestly, Mark Wilson is playing so well..I'm expecting him to nail down 4 wins this year.

I see haas as even. Padraigs picked a shot up

Haas was even for today. But 1-over for the tournament.

Yep, Harrington 1 under thru 2 and tied with Haas. Goosen is 1-under, but tied for 58th. Could easily be at least three guys not making it. Harrington needs to get on a birdie run.

Bubba finally woke up

Yeah its not looking good for the Goose, think he might miss the cut along with Haas. Paddy needs to get rolling unless he wants some time off ala #12

Back