The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Team Hackers talk smack like a bunch of lack wit basketball players.

Too bad we'll be playing golf.

Kevin

Wow getting called out by the guy whos best posts are about poo! I'm calling you out now, for match play, I'll beat you like a dog...a dog!

I already took down one Canadian, his hdcp was a lot better than yours so I am guessing if I even shoot in the low 100's you will drop like a prom dress!

Congrats to all of you!

Alright, here we go. I havent decided on a team to root for yet so figured I would talk a little smack to everyone.

One-t the cougar hunter will get to busy scoping the talent instead of playing

CG13 is so hyper he will probably hosel rocket the first 10 shots and therefore make TC the giant mango go mountain man on him

Yoccos will be to busy eating McRibs and yelling Roadhouse on the airplane down then get kicked off and not even make it to play

Biggsy Were you trying to do a mating call for hundy when you put the ranch on your club?

CoolBreeze Will have his maple syrup packed only to realize he forgot his tube sock and sunscreen. The heat is going to fry you like a fish.

Esox you sure they let Packer fans in Florida? Your going to be noodle legged and dripping with sweat before its even time to start

Ddec will be busy having his THP Fantasy Football putter fondling him to realize he missed his tee time and gets DQ'd

P4B You spend all that time looking and "working out" to tiger, I sure as hell hope you dont play like him or biggsy may want a new teammate.

Dirtydawg will be to busy trying to look like DJ in the mirror then by time he gets to the course everyone is gone because he was 5 hours late for his tee time.

JRod and sweater vest tressel will be to busy trying to recruit the next Pryor to even think about playing golf

OEM Kevin I have no clue how your going to be able to play one set of clubs for a whole weekend, you better hope there is a dick's nearby so you can sneak off and get your club fondling fix

Didnt get to some of you only because I couldnt think of anything good to say

The Team Hackers talk smack like a bunch of lack wit basketball players.

Too bad we'll be playing golf.

Kevin

Hmmmm ya its terrible to have the height, skill, mental toughness and pure athletic ability of a basketball player and bring that to golf. Maybe part of my new Morgan cup training regiment should be cheese, all you can eat buffets, cow tipping and not going to the gym. Sounds like a plan.

CG13 will go down way too easily...the dumbarse blinded himself with champagne

Hmmmm ya its terrible to have the height, skill, mental toughness and pure athletic ability of a basketball player and bring that to golf. Maybe part of my new Morgan cup training regiment should be cheese, all you can eat buffets, cow tipping and not going to the gym. Sounds like a plan.

well, you will be happy to know I played college basketball. thanks for the kind words.

I already took down one Canadian, his hdcp was a lot better than yours so I am guessing if I even shoot in the low 100's you will drop like a prom dress!

Since we know with your putting ability you will shoot in the low 100's, should be an easy 9 and 8 victory!

Much more on this later when I'm home from work, but I'm excited to be part of Team Paradise! 5 months and 3 days until we lift the cup!

Also, One-T, you know we'll put the Duke-UNC rivalry aside for that weekend. In fact, if we're paired together in the Saturday matches, I fully intend to play the role of Bubba Watson in this video, because I know you're capable of stuff like this:

well, you will be happy to know I played college basketball. thanks for the kind words.

As did I, we can play one on one while were there just so I can beat you twice.

Ddec will be busy having his THP Fantasy Football putter fondling him to realize he missed his tee time and gets DQ'd

You bring up an interesting point Bridges. The last time a THP sanctioned event was limited to 16 people I walked away victorious. I see no reason why that won't happen again this time around. Go Team Paradise!

WOW!! it is an honor to represent TEAM HACKERS!! I will def bring it! Club just called - and first tee time was available at 12:00 today! Going to get out and get some practice in today and tomorrow and hopefully sunday.
I still cant believe this happening, it all feels like a dream!

Much more on this later when I'm home from work, but I'm excited to be part of Team Paradise! 5 months and 3 days until we lift the cup!

Also, One-T, you know we'll put the Duke-UNC rivalry aside for that weekend. In fact, if we're paired together in the Saturday matches, I fully intend to play the role of Bubba Watson in this video, because I know you're capable of stuff like this:

oh, the Dook/Carolina rivalry will not be spoken of, and I see that happening and I can promise you will get a Boom baby out of me. Hell, I did it yesterday when I dropped a 25foot putt for birdie.

As did I, we can play one on one while were there just so I can beat you twice.

You will be too tired from the espanking I give you on the course to shoot a basketball.

You bring up an interesting point Bridges. The last time a THP sanctioned event was limited to 16 people I walked away victorious. I see no reason why that won't happen again this time around. Go Team Paradise!

Golf skills? hehe
Or you cant offer trades like yourself and a mango for Phil and Tiger?

OEM I'm glad I shared a nice friendly round with you this past weekend. Unfortunately for him our next round will have him second guessing his decision to enter the Morgan Cup. The good thing is after about 14 holes he can sit by the 18th green and ponder all the equipment he wants without having to worry about hitting his next shot.

BOOM BABY, it's a good day when I get to see that video again, great post arydolphin! I see a lot of Boom Baby action coming from Team Paradise!

OEM I'm glad I shared a nice friendly round with you this past weekend. Unfortunately for him our next round will have him second guessing his decision to enter the Morgan Cup. The good thing is after about 14 holes he can sit by the 18th green and ponder all the equipment he wants without having to worry about hitting his next shot.
See.....boom baby. OEM, you've just been called out!

BOOM BABY, it's a good day when I get to see that video again, great post arydolphin! I see a lot of Boom Baby action coming from Team Paradise!

Thats the sound of your entire team blowing up!

Golf skills? hehe
Or you cant offer trades like yourself and a mango for Phil and Tiger?

the question is who would be getting the better deal there? At this point in time those 2 aren't worth a mango

Yeah we will probably be pretty loud hoisting that cup.

I can't wait to get the bottle of champagne donated by CG13 as we celebrate our victory.

Only if it's sealed. I don't want the stuff from the video.

Plus I have a secret weapon. My swing coach.

I can't wait to get the bottle of champagne donated by CG13 as we celebrate our victory.

I have been laughing my arse off reading this thread. You guys are too funny and I love it. This is going to be a battle that will go down in THP history. I have friends on both teams so I will have to go neutral. I will have a few personal buddies on each team to pull for. I hope everyone has a blast and when it's all over the memories and excitement will last a lifetime. Great job JB, Morgan, Taylormade, & Calloway! A special :clapp: thanks goes to Reunion Resort for hosting the Morgan Cup. I look forward to it and can hardly wait to see the interviews, players in action, & the pro like treatment each team member will receive. Awesome is an understatement :thumb:

You know this might be the last thing we agree on for a little while but it was a nice, friendly round. I hope the 4 shots you beat me by helps you feel better because come August I wont be there to find your balls for you like last Sunday. But being sponsored by Callaway at least we know you'll be able to get some shots up in the air although minus some of that vaunted workability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back