Next Food Challenge - JB or GG THP Radio

I fear that Ron. I truly do. We are working on getting some guest hosts to come in to the THP Studio and do the show with GG as well.

Just remember JB, You can depend on Depends

depends-protective-underwear-men.jpg

I see another 5 - 10 - 15 member on the horizon :hungry:. Good luck JB and get er done :thumb:

The sad thing is that for the people at McDonalds, this is probably going to be a normal order for them...

"Hi, can I have... 5 double cheeseburgers + 10 piece nuggets?"

"would you like fries with that?"

"no..."

"For $1.20 more you can supersize that meal"

"no... just the burgers and mcnuggets please"

"to stay or to go?"

Sorry GG, but I don't think you can eat 2 racks of ribs! Picking the bone clean too. Yes I would like to hear her take the challenge... Maybe that would be a good way to start THP the channel!!

Sorry GG, but I don't think you can eat 2 racks of ribs! Picking the bone clean too. Yes I would like to hear her take the challenge... Maybe that would be a good way to start THP the channel!!

She did the hot dog challenge, but if you read through the rest of this thread, it has taken a different turn.

I think she could probably do it - a lot easier than hot dogs or pulled pork sandwiches or whatever just because there's no bread to expand in her stomach. That stuff just bloats you.

JB, you should bargain for pure meat next time!

Okay, JB, I think you could do it. But seriously... should do it live on TV on the new THP channel!!!

Well, I feel completely left out now. I can't believe I missed this! IMO the only fair thing to do is have a couple of THP members come in to host the show. Then have GG & JB race. She had been clamoring for pulled pork sandwiches, so why not JB with 6 burgers & GG with 4 pulled pork sandwiches...

JB, by the time your body settles after this endevour... you'll prolly have lost weight!

Well, I feel completely left out now. I can't believe I missed this! IMO the only fair thing to do is have a couple of THP members come in to host the show. Then have GG & JB race. She had been clamoring for pulled pork sandwiches, so why not JB with 6 burgers & GG with 4 pulled pork sandwiches...

JB, by the time your body settles after this endevour... you'll prolly have lost weight!

I can barely finish 1 pulled pork sandwich there is no way I could do 4. I think I would max out at 2. Although, I bet I could still find room for french fries. There always seems to be room for fries.

so, she would have 30 minutes to eat 2 full racks? I dont think she can do it! Sorry GG, but getting the meat off the bone is gonna be a battle

so, she would have 30 minutes to eat 2 full racks? I dont think she can do it! Sorry GG, but getting the meat off the bone is gonna be a battle

Ultra skimmy!

And there it is!!!Skim Shady is back.

hahaha....ok ok, I just saw it was pork sanwiches. I guess it all depends on what type of bun it is.

hahaha....ok ok, I just saw it was pork sanwiches. I guess it all depends on what type of bun it is.

OMG! You got caught skimming and then skimmed again to make up for it. Sometimes I wonder if reading was optional for athletes at your school. You are even leaving your responses One-T short today.

OMG! You got caught skimming and then skimmed again to make up for it. Sometimes I wonder if reading was optional for athletes at your school. You are even leaving your responses One-T short today.

ah hell, I give up. I have had to do A LOT of catching up today and I skimmed the hell out of this thread and I got caught. and then I re-skimmed it and got caught again.

The sad thing is that for the people at McDonalds, this is probably going to be a normal order for them...

"Hi, can I have... 5 double cheeseburgers + 10 piece nuggets?"

"would you like fries with that?"

"no..."

"For $1.20 more you can supersize that meal"

"no... just the burgers and mcnuggets please"

"to stay or to go?"

Is that Canadian? Here they say "for here or to go?"

Skim squared!

but, I do want to say that I have full confidence that JB...yes JB will win any eating contest. I have never seen a guy eat like him. I think he needs to eat 4 bowls of that yogurts concoction I saw him eat.

Is that Canadian? Here they say "for here or to go?"

Haha must be!
I forgot to add "do you want pop?"
oops, I mean do you want "soda" :D

I want a JB flatbread eating contest. 2 flat breads (fig jam) in 30 minutes!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I want a JB flatbread eating contest. 2 flat breads (fig jam) in 30 minutes!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

man, I dream of those flat breads!! But I think we would need to go 3. he would murder 2

JB, if you are ever in Calgary - I have a food challenge for you that would blow your mind.
We have a local mediterranean corner store that sells donairs/shawarma. Their medium one weighs in at a whopping 1.5lbs, their large one weighs in at just over 2lbs. Two of those would be unreal - their "combo" donair has what looks like the equivalent of an entire chicken and probably half a cow, and then an entire salad.

http://ugonnaeatthat.com/2009/05/24/calgary-shawarma-addiction/
http://www.metronews.ca/calgary/comment/article/649243--lively-jimmy-s-dishes-up-giant-shawarmas

Back