Next Food Challenge - JB or GG THP Radio

so, she would have 30 minutes to eat 2 full racks? I dont think she can do it! Sorry GG, but getting the meat off the bone is gonna be a battle

skim! hah!

ah hell, I give up. I have had to do A LOT of catching up today and I skimmed the hell out of this thread and I got caught. and then I re-skimmed it and got caught again.

lol this made me really laugh; im guilty as hell too sometimes - not enough hours in the day - and now that its FINALLY sunny out - my ass is going be practicing to take you out.

Haha must be!
I forgot to add "do you want pop?"
oops, I mean do you want "soda" :D

Actually, I call it "pop". My wife calls it "soda". Don't know if that's a California thing or an England thing.

You're just turning my world upside down today with your jargon! hahaha I thought I had it all figured out!

Actually, I call it "pop". My wife calls it "soda". Don't know if that's a California thing or an England thing.

Think it's a western thing. When I first moved to Colorado everyone called soda "Pop" I was like WTF is pop?

So has it been determined when this will take place and which of the 3 challenges it will be?

6 Doubles seems like the harder of the 3

So has it been determined when this will take place and which of the 3 challenges it will be?

6 Doubles seems like the harder of the 3

Not entirely, but we are working out the dates.

You need to change your screen name to 'Skim Master J'....make it so!

It's funny that watching Man v Food inspired this latest challenge....good thing you guys weren't watching 'Bizarre Foods' or 'No Reservations' NASTY!

ah hell, I give up. I have had to do A LOT of catching up today and I skimmed the hell out of this thread and I got caught. and then I re-skimmed it and got caught again.

It's funny that watching Man v Food inspired this latest challenge....good thing you guys weren't watching 'Bizarre Foods' or 'No Reservations' NASTY!

No Reservations is awesome! Unless it's the African episode with the boar......

I confused too many people changing it the last time!

My typical food challenge is, 2 burritos from Chipotle in 15 minutes.

Tap before talk.

I still have morning sickness - so I'm totally skimming (I can't handle all the food talk quite yet). What's the final outcome of what JB and GG will eat?

And all I can say is GO GG! You can do it Girl! I'm totally going to be rooting for you!!

My typical food challenge is, 2 burritos from Chipotle in 15 minutes.

Tap before talk.

That's a good challenge. I am pretty full after one. I get extra rice and extra cheese. It's pretty good sized by the time they roll it up.

Well, the challenge is upon us and we will be recording it tonight...

It will be up at some point either this evening or tomorrow morning.

LMAO. Heading back with a very heavy bag of burgers. JB is practicing heavy breathing.

The Windermere water treatment plant is on high alert.

Posted via Tapatalk.

LMAO. Heading back with a very heavy bag of burgers. JB is practicing heavy breathing.

The Windermere water treatment plant is on high alert.

Posted via Tapatalk.
OH MAN! I forgot about this being this weekend, I got so caught up in your testing and your match yesterday! You got this JB....piece of cake!

Holy carp that bag is heavy! That is a lot of bread.

JB's got this, I think this challenge might be the reason he can't golf until the outing, he's going to have to stay horizontal.

279128130.jpg

Thats a big pile of burgers there, good luck JB.

My guess is that the first 3 will go fairly smoothly, then he'll realize that he's only half done and by the end of the 4th he'll really be regretting this challenge. I still think he finds a way to get it done though.

Id smush and go 2 at a time.
My guess is that the first 3 will go fairly smoothly, then he'll realize that he's only half done and by the end of the 4th he'll really be regretting this challenge. I still think he finds a way to get it done though.

Back