St. Patrick's Day Sale

To thank all of our wonderful THP Readers, THP is having a HUGE sale in the THP Store. Spend a little bit, save a little bit, spend a little more, save a LOT more.

Spend $20 - Get 20% off of your entire order
Spend over $30 - Get 30% off of your entire order
Spend over $40 - Get 40% off of your entire order
Spend over $50 - Get 50% off of everything that you buy.

This sale will not last long and obviously it is only available while supplies last in each item. Its a trial for us to check out our new store and we hope everybody enjoys it.

You can find the store by clicking on the THP Store button in the header or by clicking this link.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?page_id=12058

It is filled with some incredible merchandise only available here at THP. The coupon code is automatic, so for some reason if you do not see the discount in your cart before checking out, please contact GolferGal via PM or email.

On my way!! hopefully some items left.. stupid work getting in my way :banghead:

Okay I have stuff to buy and it will not let me log in?? Is it a your THP email or your paypal email?? or do you just not want my money?? It may be canadian funds but it is still worth more than the US curently!! Help JB or GG

Okay I have stuff to buy and it will not let me log in?? Is it a your THP email or your paypal email?? or do you just not want my money?? It may be canadian funds but it is still worth more than the US curently!! Help JB or GG

If this is the first time you are buying something then you will need to create an account. The store is separate from your THP login.

If this is the first time you are buying something then you will need to create an account. The store is separate from your THP login.

Yep got it!! And order my stuff!! Awesome sale THP!! thanks GG

BAM! Just OEM'd some killer goods from the THP store. What an incredible SALE. To hard to say no too. I guess I'm getting my pink on.

Yep got it!! And order my stuff!! Awesome sale THP!! thanks GG

Order received. :smile: I will get this sent out to you first thing tomorrow.

BAM! Just OEM'd some killer goods from the THP store. What an incredible SALE. To hard to say no too. I guess I'm getting my pink on.

The pink is hot I promise.

Great idea for a sale as well. I really appreciate that I can snag up some quality goods at ridiculous prices.

Thanks GG. Had been contemplating the THP umbrella in black and couldn't resist today. Thx for the sale and super quick shipping. Happy St Patricks Days!

Dang, black is gone

Sale does not last much longer guys. Thank you all to those that picked up a few things, it means the world to us.

man, I slept on the black umbrella too long. I deserved that! Oh well, I just pulled the trigger on a white umbrella, a green Pukka hat, and a divot tool! Thanks THP!!!

Haha T I was thinking about the umbrella!!! I got a THP shirt and Pukka hat though. I almost went with the Khaki blue but I went Navy. I really wish we'd get some rain because an umbrella would be cool.

Haha T I was thinking about the umbrella!!! I got a THP shirt and Pukka hat though. I almost went with the Khaki blue but I went Navy. I really wish we'd get some rain because an umbrella would be cool.

I love both of those hats. I wear the khaki blue one all the time. Its just one of those hats that is versatile.

I love my black Pukka hat, it is one of the best looking hats on me(at least thats what my wife says) so I had to get a green one. Hell, I almost bought the Khaki blue one...I should have. What the hell was I thinking?

Thats exactly what I was thinking. I wear a lot of dark colors because it slims me out lol. Or I think it does.

I love Pukka hats. I wear the one from the last outing everywhere. I wouldnt have thought the size would fit but it does. I also have the unstructured hat. My favorite golf hats by far.

I love both of those hats. I wear the khaki blue one all the time. Its just one of those hats that is versatile.

Wow so I'm going through my emails and my shipment is already shipped. GG is like a ninja with the shipping.

Wow so I'm going through my emails and my shipment is already shipped. GG is like a ninja with the shipping.

best customer service out there

Order received. :smile: I will get this sent out to you first thing tomorrow.

The pink is hot I promise.

Yay my order has been sent!!

Ya TC would order something pink. Probably for his Morgan Cup team!!

Yay my order has been sent!!

Ya TC would order something pink. Probably for his Morgan Cup team!!

hahaha....nicely played. Seems to be a Team Paradise Fan!

same here....doh! next time I just need to pull the trigger
man, I slept on the black umbrella too long. I deserved that! Oh well, I just pulled the trigger on a white umbrella, a green Pukka hat, and a divot tool! Thanks THP!!!

same here....doh! next time I just need to pull the trigger

well, I bought me a white one anyway. I actually liked the white more, just wnted the black because its bigger

Ugh can't get the store to work VIA the Droid. This runs through tonight correct?

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

Ugh can't get the store to work VIA the Droid. This runs through tonight correct?

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

I believe so SW FLA.

It's pouring...my nike umbrella is dying.

Time for a THP one!

Back