TaylorMade Kingdom Experience Diary

LOL @ everyone wanting to see more of Jamie. She is easy on the eyes. Great information too.
Yes sir, very easy on the eyes and listening to her talk about great golf technology just makes it that much better.

Great videos...thanks for sharing Dr. Teeth! Looks like this was a truly amazing experience for the west coast participants and I have no doubt that the east coast experience will be just as amazing. Looking forward to reading more!

I am starting to get kind of jittery, the anticipation is getting hard to control.

Yes sir, very easy on the eyes and listening to her talk about great golf technology just makes it that much better.

Thats exactly why I keep watching it... lol :alien:

no doubt about it lol, she is VERY easy on the eyes

So I have been receiving a lot of requests for more videos. What is the people demand? more Jim Flick? No. More shots of the fitting process? No. More information from the experts? No. What the people want is more of the Kingdom coordinator Jamie. So Nate, bridges, and everyone else out there here you go! (Also the video is really cool because she is describing the MAT-T System!
[video=youtube;YRVJW-heG8I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRVJW-heG8I[/video]
My day just got better! :in-love:

Got another email today with the final itinerary, tomorrow it is on. I know the 1st group set the standard very, very high, but we will certainly try to keep you folks posted.

I hope you guys have an awesome time at Reynolds Plantation. The bar has been raised high from the group last weekend, but have fun and represent THP well.

Well I managed to get a little sleep last night, I am as excited as a kid on Christmas morning. Looking forward to seeing SW FLA again and meeting Mardin, it is going to be sooooo good. Thanks again THP & TaylorMade.

Well the day has arrived to venture to the "Magic Kingdom." I, along with DawgDaddy and SWFLA, will do our best to give you all a full access pass into the TaylorMade Kingdom. I will be making as many post in the forums as possible with photos, videos, and of course reviews of whatever we come across. For up-to-the-minute updates you can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/Mardin103, I will be posting as much as possible. In the meantime, I gotta go, I hear my "midnight train to Georgia" come-a-pullin-into the station. Cheers all!

Safe travel Mardin, see you this afternoon.

Have a great weekend you guys!

Can't wait to hear all about it guys! I saw Dawgdaddy at the course earlier this week and he was grinning from ear to ear. So happy for him! They couldn't have picked a nicer guy.

Guys I am sooo excited for you! I am not exagrating when I say that this weekend will be one of the best of your lives AND it will change your golf game for the better! I am excited to follow your experience. Please tell Dave, Charlie, Stoney and everyone that I said Hi!

Jealous again. Have a great time guys, I'm really looking forward to your thoughts. Gotta bring it with the updates though, Dr. Teeth, DrumDog and P4B really brought it with their updates.

You all are about to kick off a weekend that you'll never forget! I still just think "wow" when I think of how awesome that weekend was! Have fun and get tons of pics and videos!

Thanks for the warm wishes everyone, I just finished cleaning up the clubs and grips, looking forward to a full day tomorrow. Check in is at 4 so I am waiting until 3 to head over and I will still be there early. I was just sitting here thinking how lucky I am to have stumbled upon THP in December and really wonder how it took so long. I am constantly pouring over golf reviews and golf information sites but somehow I was late to the party. Just think of the experiences they have afforded to lucky forum members, the Kingdom experience, the outings and get togethers and look out but here comes the Morgan Cup too. What an awesome job JB and GG do, we should all thank them daily.
The guys last week really did a fanstatic job of keeping us in the experience, and as I said before, if we do half as good a job our reporting will be way above average. I don't know if anyone went to the other site to see what their participants posted, but let me just say again to Dr, P4B & Dd - extremely well done you did a great job.

The clubs are cleaned up, bags are packed, and I'm itching to get to kingdom. Twitter and Facebook have been warned as well.

DLBarbee on the twiting thing.

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

Taylormade is going to blow your minds down there guys.
It is going to be something you will never forget.
Please tell Dave, Charlie and Stoney(Alan) I said hi !!

Enjoy yourselves and take lots of photos and videos.
Don't forget to take extra AA batteries for the flip video camera !!

Taylormade is going to blow your minds down there guys.
It is going to be something you will never forget.
Please tell Dave, Charlie and Stoney(Alan) I said hi !!

Enjoy yourselves and take lots of photos and videos.
Don't forget to take extra AA batteries for the flip video camera !!

your flip takes batteries? hmmm, mine just recharges on the CPU

your flip takes batteries? hmmm, mine just recharges on the CPU

Yours has the optional ni-cad pack. Ours came with the AA batteries.

Yours has the optional ni-cad pack. Ours came with the AA batteries.

Just landed in the ATL with a carton of batteries!

At last we are on the way, baggage claim delays...and Tapatalk isn't behaving for image uploads.

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

a6890ea3-ee5c-3a9e.jpg

Balcony at the Ritz Carlton Reynolds Plantation overlooking the lake.

Swanky digs Mardin!!

Back