JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
About a month ago we decided that we wanted to have a tee time service included on THP for our readers, to add an additional service for our readers without them having to leave the site. We had a couple of choices to look at for this and earlier in the week asked the question about online bookings. Since the majority seemed to like GolfNow, we have added their booking engine right to THP.

You are now able to click on tee times from the green bar above or from the home page and set up your tee times through the familiar GolfNow engine. Check it out and start booking tee times.

We have always been about full disclosure with everybody and feel as though that should not change. Every time you book your tee time through the GolfNow engine on THP, it does help us out. We want to thank everybody in advance to for helping out through this service. The more you use it, the more new and exciting things will be coming to THP (product testing & more) in the future.

Great stuff JB, I don't think there is a single THP member who wouldn't want to book through the site to help out THP.

This is a really cool feature! Now if GolfNow could get service in my area I'd be set!! I did request it on their site and they replied that it is a high priority. So that's cool!

That's a nice addition to the site! FYI, I'm using Google Chrome and the "Book Tee Times" link is somewhat blocked by the search box unless I have the window as wide as possible on my screen, which I don't usually do. Not sure if it's just in Chrome or other browsers, but some people may not see it well in it's current position.

That's a nice addition to the site! FYI, I'm using Google Chrome and the "Book Tee Times" link is somewhat blocked by the search box unless I have the window as wide as possible on my screen, which I don't usually do. Not sure if it's just in Chrome or other browsers, but some people may not see it well in it's current position.

It's a chrome thing. The front page doesn't show up correctly in chrome and I don't know why. It works fine in every other browser but chrome. However, the link is in on the forum main page as well so that should help some.

Very nice. Let's hope it's like that computer virus from the movie Office Space, and you end up with surprising amounts of "help out". It's a great idea.

Kevin

About a month ago we decided that we wanted to have a tee time service included on THP for our readers, to add an additional service for our readers without them having to leave the site. We had a couple of choices to look at for this and earlier in the week asked the question about online bookings. Since the majority seemed to like GolfNow, we have added their booking engine right to THP.

You are now able to click on tee times from the green bar above or from the home page and set up your tee times through the familiar GolfNow engine. Check it out and start booking tee times.

We have always been about full disclosure with everybody and feel as though that should not change. Every time you book your tee time through the GolfNow engine on THP, it does help us out. We want to thank everybody in advance to for helping out through this service. The more you use it, the more new and exciting things will be coming to THP (product testing & more) in the future.

I was one of those who do not book online. But with this, and because it helps out my favorite site, I will do so, when I can.

Thats a great idea. I dont personally use online tee time services but I know there are alot who do and this adds a nice level of convienance for them.

It's a chrome thing. The front page doesn't show up correctly in chrome and I don't know why. It works fine in every other browser but chrome. However, the link is in on the forum main page as well so that should help some.

GG, I'm using safari and the link on the home page is there but on the front of the forum it's not. I have a sneaking suspicion that it's suppose to be next to the THP Store link which I think the search box is stacked on top of the link.

One thing I want to add is that the prices are the same here as they are on golfnow. There are no upcharges or anything.

GG, I'm using safari and the link on the home page is there but on the front of the forum it's not. I have a sneaking suspicion that it's suppose to be next to the THP Store link which I think the search box is stacked on top of the link.

Im using safari and have quite a bit of room between store and the search bar. It is next to store. It might be your display size settings.

fyi- the link in the top bar is hidden behind the search bar for me as well, I'm on firefox.

Chrome for me and it's all piled up, too.

Kevin

fyi- the link in the top bar is hidden behind the search bar for me as well, I'm on firefox.

Are you talking about on the forum? Because I just checked with FF and it looks fine on my screen. I took a screen shot:

1220485210_bCpkU-L.jpg

Here is a screen shot for me in Safari

1220485543_woRFb-L.jpg

Im using safari and have quite a bit of room between store and the search bar. It is next to store. It might be your display size settings.

I had it on "actual size" setting with the window on maximize and it's just peeking out (not enough to be able to click on it). I had to zoom out one level to get it to show.

Mine gets piled up, but I just zoom out.

Great idea THP and I hope it works to the potential that we know it could.

From the iPhone.

If I back out one Ctrl- it's fine. I'm old and prefer the print larger so that's what was causing it.

Kevin

Awesome. Love Golfnow and will gladly help out THP by booking here!

Wow, THP is my one-stop shop for everything golf related, including Tee Times :act-up:

Seriously though, that is a great partnership since I use GolfNow anyway when I'm down in Atlanta, and now when I do, THP gets something out of it!!

I think this is a great idea and a great addition to THP. This place just keeps getting better and better.

The new-ish Microsoft commercials are the same thing as here. All of the other forums are going to be saying "to the cloud!". Which we all know will mean "lets copy what THP did".

From the iPhone.

This is an awesome feature to have on the site. Great job JB! Too bad they don't have any courses in my area in their system.

Congrats on the addition guys. Golfnow has recently added ash-vegas so I'll be using this feature in the future.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Back