Official Sligo Thread

My sligo gear arrived today from FairwayStyles(very fast shipping!). I immediatly threw on the shirt and absolutely loved the feel of it. I may have to order more stuff in the future. I also love the hat, in fact it will be accompanying me to the range after this post.

Wow.. Golf town is going to Carry Sligo?!!! That's huge! Although I guess I'll see more people around here wearing it which sucks for me :D It was my own secret brand.

Is golf town going to be carrying almost everything? Or just a select few items?

Wow.. Golf town is going to Carry Sligo?!!! That's huge! Although I guess I'll see more people around here wearing it which sucks for me :D It was my own secret brand.

Is golf town going to be carrying almost everything? Or just a select few items?

No Carries the line top to bottom, except for us of course. They have a run of styles they liked for their stores.

isn't the new line suppose to be unveiled today?

looking forward to it, thanks Sligo!
We are working on it very hard. It won't be up today but it will be available very soon. THP will be the first to know for sure!!!

We are working on it very hard. It won't be up today but it will be available very soon. THP will be the first to know for sure!!!

I'm very much looking forward to it! Got my eye on so much stuff!

CANT WAIT!!! in my Bart Scott voice talking to Sal Palotonio on the sidelines headed to Pittsburgh for the AFC championship game.

you guys been busy eh? awesome for you guys. gives me a few more weeks to save up. ;)

Vef

Vef

l9ece.jpg

Wow... I LOVE IT!!! I'm usually not a fan of plaid shorts but something about this just sticks out.. The pink is great!!!

That belt will be mine! :D

Hopefully they have made atleast 2 more then. :eek:k:

Hopefully they have made atleast 2 more then. :eek:k:

Yea bc I have been eyeing the Vegas pink belt myself. I'm having trouble deciding between that and the vibe Vegas pink belt. Tough choice.

Happy to see a Canadian company representing so well!

I bought my first Sligo shirt (same black with pink stitching one seen earlier in this thread) at a Pro shop 2 yrs ago, and at the time I knew nothing about Sligo, but I loved the shirt and had to have it. Was lucky enough to stumble across their website a couple of mths ago. I ordered the Plat Digitale Pants, 2 shirts and the hat pictured in this thread. I have a lot of clothes (well maybe not as many as some of you) from different companies, and quality for price, nothing compares to Sligo.

To the Sligo rep, I was at the Golftown in London Ont a couple of weeks ago and they only had one shirt. I know it's not good for you, but I would prefer to keep this my little secret and just buy from your website :beauty:

Nice to see some of our neighbours to the South supporting this awesome line.

Last edited:
Happy to see a Canadian company representing so well!

I bought my first Sligo shirt (same black with pink stitching one seen earlier in this thread) at a Pro shop 2 yrs ago, and at the time I knew nothing about Sligo, but I loved the shirt and had to have it. Was lucky enough to stumble across their website a couple of mths ago. I ordered the Plat Digitale Pants, 2 shirts and the hat pictured in this thread. I have a lot of clothes (well maybe not as many as some of you) from different companies, and quality for price, nothing compares to Sligo.

To the Sligo rep, I was at the Goldtown in London Ont a couple of weeks ago and they only had one shirt. I know it's not good for you, but I would prefer to keep this my little secret and just buy from your website :beauty:

Nice to see some of our neighbours to the South supporting this awesome line.

Your in luck, that is not a Sligo Rep that is on here, but one of the owners. :alien:

They are great friends of my wife and I and we love their gear. You can see a lot of it featured on our home page.

Your in luck, that is not a Sligo Rep that is on here, but one of the owners. :alien:

They are great friends of my wife and I and we love their gear. You can see a lot of it featured on our home page.

I absolutely love the pink plaid shorts pictured a few posts back, but I can't go buy more can I? ;)

I absolutely love the pink plaid shorts pictured a few posts back, but I can't go buy more can I? ;)

You are asking the wrong person as many here on THP can attest to. I have what a few might call a few golf items in my closet.

Sligo if you ever decide to sponsor some hacks please put me at the front of the list. Love that pink outfit

Sligo does as good a job with color as anybody out there. In fact, I might have to put them at the top of the list in that regard.

I really like the Vibe Ice colour belt, but it's sold out on the Sligo website. I just found it on Amazon for $22.75! They have every size from 30-38 available at that price in both Ice and Slate colours. The 40 and 42 sizes jump up to $53.

SLIGO sizing question:

Apologies in advance if this has already been covered elsewhere in this massive thread! Several reviews I have read (including the fine folks at THP!) indicate that Sligo sizes generally run smaller than other golf shirts. I'm 5'7" 140 lbs and the only golf shirts that seem to fit me are Puma small. While I love Puma's style, it's beginning to appear that they are my sponsor... except for the fact that I suck! Do any of you know if Sligo's sizing is similar to Puma's? Also, I noticed in the Sligo store there is a Sligo Asia section. I assume the sizing here runs even smaller. Do any folks have experience with the sizing for their Asia line?

I'm thinking about getting some Sligo pants/shorts based on the rave reviews. I wear size 28", so I may just order some 30"s and have them taken in. Are the pants slimmer fit or more loose?

Thanks in advance for any feedback!!!

Back