St. Patrick's Day Sale

We just sold the last White Umbrella. HOWEVER, I do have 1 white one left but it doesn't not have the white sleeve that it comes in so we have discounted it $5 plus you still get the St. Patrick's Day Sale if you purchase it today. Once that one is gone then all the umbrella's will be officially sold out! Thanks everyone!!

holy cow! just got me a Daphne's Cardinal headcover with THP logo (Cardinal is my high school mascot) AND 5 THP poker chip ball markers all for $24! I feel like im stealing. SUHWEET! Thanks THP

We just sold the last White Umbrella. HOWEVER, I do have 1 white one left but it doesn't not have the white sleeve that it comes in so we have discounted it $5 plus you still get the St. Patrick's Day Sale if you purchase it today. Once that one is gone then all the umbrella's will be officially sold out! Thanks everyone!!

I just noticed that my order went to THP at 10:03 a.m. and my shipping was confirmed at 10:30 a.m. Freaken GG is a shipping ninja!

I think my white umbrella will show up tomorrow. I can't wait

Is there a time when the sale ends?

Don't know if I can get through it at work and won't be home until about 6:30 PT.

Is there a time when the sale ends?

Don't know if I can get through it at work and won't be home until about 6:30 PT.

Midnight tonight.

Cool Deal, thanks for the fast response. :smile:

Only an hour and a half left on the sale everybody. Good time to pick up some poker chips and divot repair tools. Dont forget we will be having a special contest ONLY for those that have white poker chips at some time during 2011.

Will people who have more white chips have a better chance? Or does it matter?

The umbrellas are now officially SOLD OUT! Thanks everyone!!

I'm glad these finally sold out. I am surprised it took so long. I love the Black TaylorMade one. It's HUGE!

Will people who have more white chips have a better chance? Or does it matter?

Yes, for every white chip someone has, they will have an entry in the contest.

Good deal. That might help get these sold! Come on people!

I'm glad these finally sold out. I am surprised it took so long. I love the Black TaylorMade one. It's HUGE!

I'm thankful - I desperately wanted that white umbrella and this sale made it stupid not to buy.

Tap before talk.

Well War monger beat me to the umbrella but I did score me dorado.

Thanks!!

Five more minutes to get those chips!

Got my Adidas umbrella and red shirt in the mail today. Both look awesome - thanks for the sale and for shipping so fast GG!!

Got my Adidas umbrella and red shirt in the mail today. Both look awesome - thanks for the sale and for shipping so fast GG!!

which btw I was happy to see some shipping costs with the THP stuff. Its wierd to say that but I was happy to be giving THP an extra $5 for shipping

I'm waiting for the putter covers!! I want to show my THP love on the course! Not just on the greens with my Marker Chips... Please hurry cover, I need you, I want you, I must have you!

I'm waiting for the putter covers!! I want to show my THP love on the course! Not just on the greens with my Marker Chips... Please hurry cover, I need you, I want you, I must have you!

I think you might be even more hyper than CG13 :alien:

which btw I was happy to see some shipping costs with the THP stuff. Its wierd to say that but I was happy to be giving THP an extra $5 for shipping

I had no issues with that either.

I am glad you all didn't mind the extra shipping cost but we had to do it. The actual cost for us to ship the umbrellas was never less than $7 but I didn't want to charge that much. The cost to Canada, however, was just crazy! It was over $20.

I am glad you all didn't mind the extra shipping cost but we had to do it. The actual cost for us to ship the umbrellas was never less than $7 but I didn't want to charge that much. The cost to Canada, however, was just crazy! It was over $20.

well, everything that I have purchased from the store has been of excellent quality and to me well worth what is charged. this is what I have purchased from the store:

umbrella
3 hats
3 headcovers
10 poker chips
divot tool
swing towel
3 shirts

I think thats all. hahaha

I have been more than pleased with everything

Back