I've always been one to call for tee times, but with this being on THP, I will give it a try. Thank you for adding this!

Nice addition THP. I see a few of my local courses on the list, so I definitely will be using this in the future.

Another value add for THP'ers. The goodness here just doesn't stop!

Very cool. Hopefully they add some courses in my area soon. I also couldn't access it until I zoomed out, FYI.

Thanks THP! is there anything you won't give your readers? You guys are awesome!

Very cool. Hopefully they add some courses in my area soon. I also couldn't access it until I zoomed out, FYI.

FYI: Go to the eye doctor! haha

I book on GolfNow at least once a week, so this is great. I'm going to book one for tomorrow right now. Very good idea. Hopefully they're giving you a nice cut. Haha

Thank you all for embracing this and helping out. We want to hear when you book, its exciting.

I just booked a twosome at Apollo Beach Golf Club for tomorrow.

Awesome! I'm very excited to use this feature next time I play out of town.

great addition to THP. I just wish courses in my area used it.

You all do everything you can to help me improve my game...I will use this to set my tee times and help you out too!

I have to pay full price and Jacqui gets hers for $5 where she works. So I will book a time and then she will call and get the same time.

I assume these prices are with cart? Because we might walk from time to time since it's not a long course.

I have to pay full price and Jacqui gets hers for $5 where she works. So I will book a time and then she will call and get the same time.

I assume these prices are with cart? Because we might walk from time to time since it's not a long course.

Smalls, just make sure that when booking on GolfNow first that there is enough room for an extra golfer before booking. Also there's a cart icon on the square time box if it comes with the price. (Also shows what else is included with the price)

Will definitely be using this when I do book a tee time(don't normally, just show up as a single and squeeze on). Thank you guys!

Very cool feature! I use safari as well and my link is behind the search box. I'll edit the resolution and see what happens.

Thanks THP, hope I can use this here in Denver!

those experiencing issues with their browsers - its a resolution issue. your screen size is too low. so the screen shows it cramped.

screeniethp.png

notice how much more green home bar i have in mine. im on a 1680x 1050 resolution.

You can go to control panel - display - resolution and try turning it up.

or

hold CTRL and scroll middle mouse to shrink text size - that might be a temp fix.

those experiencing issues with their browsers - its a resolution issue. your screen size is too low. so the screen shows it cramped.

screeniethp.png

notice how much more green home bar i have in mine. im on a 1680x 1050 resolution.

You can go to control panel - display - resolution and try turning it up.

or

hold CTRL and scroll middle mouse to shrink text size - that might be a temp fix.
That's not really the point though. It's more of a website issue than a user-resolution issue.
We're just using the standard resolution, a site should accomidate all normal sizes.

That's not really the point though. It's more of a website issue than a user-resolution issue.
We're just using the standard resolution, a site should accomidate all normal sizes.

yea they are probably using static sizes rather than %'s. but i was just offering temp solutions.

yea they are probably using static sizes rather than %'s. but i was just offering temp solutions.
Yep, I'm sure that'll help.
I think there's just too much stuff up there. Might be time to go into drop-down submenus or something.

Yep, I'm sure that'll help.
I think there's just too much stuff up there. Might be time to go into drop-down submenus or something.

i dont think there is too much stuff - easy navigation is always better ;)

I'll definitely be using this, when I play away from my usual course.

What a great addition to the site. I just clicked the link and navigated through it like it was their website and it worked flawlessly. I love the fact I don't have to leave THP to book a tee time now.

This is a great addition to THP. It's not loading for me right now, but imagine its just a glitch, I'll try again later.

Back