What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I have decided I am going to buy the R11 Rescue 4. They were pretty busy last weekend and I didn't get a chance to hit the R11 driver. So, I'm gonna hit that while I am there. I feel I need the Rescue more than the driver at the moment! When I played my first round I was hitting my R7 really well. Plus I just got a new grip so I will use it for a few months first. Don't want to waste the new grip... LOL

from Sligo or another site?

Golf Galaxy. Love it when it's on sale plus extra off

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Just bought a Wilson Staff 8882 putter

Rain gloves and TP Penta practice balls

I finaly filled the gap gap in my bag with a xft 52. Now I have no excuses for not dropping it close to the pin. At least none that I have thought of yet.

Hi
Got myself the R11 driver and 3W

Finally found a SeeMore DB4 CS Gunmetal for a decent price. We'll see if this can kick the mFGP out of the bag.

A Dozen limited edition Bridgstone e6 yellow's, hit them today for the first time. Great ball, best ball for me so far and boy do they stand out!

I finally pulled the trigger and bought Nike VR Pro cavities. I must say they are a sweet club. Consisently hitting the 6 iron 175 to 180 with a nice left to right ball flight (I'm a lefty). Tried the Wilson Di11 but they just didn't feel right to me. They seemed a little "head heavy" and I was struggling making solid contact for some reason. I can't wait until it gets warm enough to hit these bad boys outdoors.

So I finally got a Clicgear, I've been pondering for a while and I had some gift certificates to use up at the local retailer, I got silver rather than ordering another color, I really like it and can't wait to take it to the course.

I bought a Srixon Z-Star Driver 9 degree and an M3 Mashie Tour. My extra clubs that I am selling should offset the cost.

Placed an order the other day for a dozen each 2010 model B330RX, and Z-Star yellow. Each came with a free hat from GPP Golf. Much to my surprise I received both in yellow! $29 each. Contacted GPP live chat, and only had to promise to place another order to keep the yellow 330's.

Cleveland CG16 Irons 4 - PW & a Cleveland HW 17 degree 3 - wood. I absolutely loved the irons during demo day today!

Cleveland CG16 Irons 4 - PW & a Cleveland HW 17 degree 3 - wood. I absolutely loved the irons during demo day today!

Boom! There it is folks!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Congrats gray. Poor cobra its like losing another staff player
Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Picked up a dozen B-330RX balls in yellow. This will be the last dozen RX balls I buy unless they can bring something to my game that the Z Star doesn't. Not sure why I keep wanting to like them but this is it. Outperform what I use or I'll commit to playing the Z Star's the rest of this year.

Under Armor rain jacket in black.

To offset Gray just a bit I picked up another S2 today. Those things just flat up work for me and I have no idea why

To offset Gray just a bit I picked up another S2 today. Those things just flat up work for me and I have no idea why

Hey super are you/have you gone to the golf show at VTCC?? I'm heading down today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back