The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao. Ya bridges you should have thrown the word wrist in there somewhere.

My banter: I've never mentioned this to THP but I have Padraig Harrington syndrome. During all my shots I do the same thing he does and just remembered it today at the range. my bottom lip inside is all scratched because of it. No more making fun of Paddy anymore when he does this because trust me, I do the same thing and it does hurt.

_41782884_harrington300.jpg

This guy takes Daly to the next level.

Bottom Lip-it, Grip-it and Rip-it

I'm going to enjoy hearing the reason why being at a later time zone makes us lucky.

:popcorn:

because with that later timezone comes the best weather in Canada.

This thread is getting boring tonight so lets see if we can get some energy in here, so a question, is golf a sport???

Heres a topic: If you had 1,000,000....yen. What would you buy? I would buy a 2007 Dodge Charger.

Heres a topic: If you had 1,000,000....yen. What would you buy? I would buy a 2007 Dodge Charger.

I would have to say a 2004 subaru outback. In fact I may just buy that car anyway.

Is this legit? This actually works? That is a really weird technique.. do you think a stress ball imitates the same effect?

PS- I looked at the clock, saw it was 9:45 and just knew the Banter Away Thread would be at the top of NEW POSTS.

It's legit. Most American football players and baseball players do it. Lots of pros have big containers at their house. It's a great workout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vacation. I haven't take one that's been more then 2 days in 7 years except for our honeymoon and good golly do I need one

Also because I don't want to clutter the R11 thread: No, I don't belong to a private course yet Dent, just local and semi privates. I'm not willing to pony up the $50,000 entrance fees nor the $15,000 in yearly memberships.

Vancouver is a dumb city sometimes and it's only getting worse.

Also because I don't want to clutter the R11 thread: No, I don't belong to a private course yet Dent, just local and semi privates. I'm not willing to pony up the $50,000 entrance fees nor the $15,000 in yearly memberships.

Vancouver is a dumb city at all times and it's only getting worse.

FIFY Tuna.

I would have to say a 2004 subaru outback. In fact I may just buy that car anyway.

After all the research I did, I would buy a used Subaru. But in 2010 they changed the body style. Not as station wagony.

2010-subaru-outback.jpg

My parents just came in the door from shopping and plopped down 15 golf gloves in my room. I literally go through them like crazy, usually by the 4th or 5th round with them the gloves are worn, torn, and just black.

how many rounds do you go through before you change gloves?

After all the research I did, I would buy a used Subaru. But in 2010 they changed the body style. Not as station wagony.

2010-subaru-outback.jpg

Ya I like that one. Our Volvo station wagon is on its last legs and after a ton of research the Subaru Outback is what we are going to go with. I wish I had the money for the 2010 one but alas we don`t. We also found out that an outback is just Legasy with different suspension, same chassis, engine ect so we might go with that if we can`t find an outback we like.

Here is your challenger, dent. Little new/old school look. SICK!

4163901807_b3672d2d3b.jpg

That thing looks sick bridges, but the wheels look way too big for the car almost. It looks weird at that angle almost like they did some custom body work to fit the wheels.

Is there even any room in the wheel wells for that thing to turn? hahaha

Here is your challenger, dent. Little new/old school look. SICK!

4163901807_b3672d2d3b.jpg

New topic: This has to be one of the greatest videos of all time. Damn that is one sexy belt sander. Something about construction just turns me on.

[youtube]V5bYDhZBFLA[/youtube]

That thing looks sick bridges, but the wheels look way too big for the car almost. It looks weird at that angle almost like they did some custom body work to fit the wheels.

Im sure everything on that car is customized. Look like 24s but it could just be the angle, because back rim looks bigger than the front rim from that angle.

Ya I like that one. Our Volvo station wagon is on its last legs and after a ton of research the Subaru Outback is what we are going to go with. I wish I had the money for the 2010 one but alas we don`t. We also found out that an outback is just Legasy with different suspension, same chassis, engine ect so we might go with that if we can`t find an outback we like.

The Forester is pretty highly rated too. About 2 grand less but gets 1 or 2 less MPG. If you look at those, make sure you both get in the passenger seat. Jacqui didn't like it. Sat too low, and being short herself, she could barely see over the hood. Forester has more interior room if that means anything to you.

FIFY Tuna.

Not always mate. I'm enjoying my time here way more then when I lived in Victoria but I'm still drawn to the large cities. Once the missus starts pushing the kids things more, I imagine our location is going to change. Mostly it's just dumb for my current wants: Golfing, housing and getting the wife a new car.

Side note: When I mentioned those fees, those are the low level clubs. If you want in somewhere like Point Grey or Westwood, triple those numbers as a starting point.

Edit: Thums up to the Ru's. I quite like them.

I like it! Do those tools really come with a three year warranty?

EDIT: I LOVE THE THREE MINUTE SILENCE THIS THREAD TOOK! HAHAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back