What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just traded for another Bridgestone J33R 460 only this one is 9.5*.

I went to Golfsmith for a putter grip and 3 other grips that I needed for some of my clubs. While I was there I stumbled across a used Bettinardi putter for $9.97. I couldn't resist! One of the best names in putters for under $10!? It needs a little refurbishing but that's kind of a hobby of mine so I'm looking forward to it. I added a shaft extender (it was only 33") and a jumbo Winn AVS grip to go with it and I'll be set.

bhb11_hk_large.jpg

Hey super are you/have you gone to the golf show at VTCC?? I'm heading down today.

Went this morning and picked up some nice clothes for cheap. Nothing else all the interesting for me really (though the TM guys were pretty cool to chat with)

Picked up a Winn Xi7 grip. Had it put on my Adams PNT 2. Want to see if this is the grip for me. If it is I will be regripping all of my clubs.

Went to the North Texas Golf Expo and picked up 3 Adidas Clima Cool golf shirts for $50 total at the Dallas Golf booth. Great deal!!

Bought a dozen TM Burner Tour balls to get the season started.

Picked up a dozen yellow B330-RX. I also finally got home after a long weekend with my THP shirt and umbrella waiting for me. :thumb:

Picked up a dozen yellow B330-RX. I also finally got home after a long weekend with my THP shirt and umbrella waiting for me. :thumb:

I just about ordered some but remembered ill be down by golfsmith this week during work so im gonna stop and pick up a sleeve of 3 to try if they have individual sleeves for sale if not im gonna get a dozen, i talked to my course pro/head guy today and the minimum he can order is 6 dozen, i about craped my pants hearing that lol. Really wish they werent exclusive to titlest with balls.

I just about ordered some but remembered ill be down by golfsmith this week during work so im gonna stop and pick up a sleeve of 3 to try if they have individual sleeves for sale if not im gonna get a dozen, i talked to my course pro/head guy today and the minimum he can order is 6 dozen, i about craped my pants hearing that lol. Really wish they werent exclusive to titlest with balls.

You live in Indiana right? I don't think Golfsmith in Castleton even had them in stock, I was up there on Friday. Your best bet is Dick's, that is where I found them

Also just picked up a TM XFT 56* wedge off the bay to finally throw in one of my Vibrant purple spinner shafts!

Picked up a rescue 11 18* tp

I have bought way too much so far this yr. All of this in the last 3 weeks or so:

Sligo Digitile Pants
Sligo St. James Shirt
Sligo Bala Shirt
Sligo Vibe Belt
Sligo Driver Cap
Puma Shorts
Hollas Shorts
Adidas Formation Shirt
Adidas Trophy 2.0 Belt buckle
TM R9 irons
Adams 9064LS Speedline Driver
Adams Speedline Fast 10 5 wood
Callaway X-Forged 62 Deg Wedge
3 dozen TM Burner TP balls
Bag of Tees
TM Gold Glove
J. Lindeberg hat
Adidas hat.

Damn, when I list it like that I realize I have a big problem!

I have bought way too much so far this yr. All of this in the last 3 weeks or so:

Sligo Digitile Pants
Sligo St. James Shirt
Sligo Bala Shirt
Sligo Vibe Belt
Sligo Driver Cap
Puma Shorts
Hollas Shorts
Adidas Formation Shirt
TM R9 irons
Bag of Tees
TM Gold Glove
J. Lindeberg hat
Adidas hat.

Good job Mike!

Sligo Digitile Pants
Sligo St. James Shirt
Sligo Bala Shirt
Sligo Vibe Belt
Sligo Driver Cap
Puma Shorts
Hollas Shorts
Adidas Formation Shirt
TM R9 irons
Bag of Tees
TM Gold Glove
J. Lindeberg hat
Adidas hat.

Holy :poop: There was so much there I skimmed half the post.

Does joining a club count, lol. I spent a ton last year playing all over the place and the buddies keep after me to join their course, so I took care of it today.

Nice place with a ton of trees. My first round wasn't stellar, 88, but the scores should drop after a while. 6irst hole is a long tight par 5, I actually shot a 10 out the gate, haha

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Congrats duey, being part of a club is a great feeling man. It's just a great atmosphere.

Does joining a club count, lol. I spent a ton last year playing all over the place and the buddies keep after me to join their course, so I took care of it today.

Nice place with a ton of trees. My first round wasn't stellar, 88, but the scores should drop after a while. 6irst hole is a long tight par 5, I actually shot a 10 out the gate, haha

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Congrats duey, being part of a club is a great feeling man. It's just a great atmosphere.

I might join a club one day but for now I'm not sure where I'll be in 10 years and they don't give you the enterance fee back.

I might join a club one day but for now I'm not sure where I'll be in 10 years and they don't give you the enterance fee back.

It is actually a pretty long term commitment. For most people if you join a club one year you expect to rejoin again for 5 years to come so if you are pretty adventurous and expect some moving around it's not worth it yet until you settle down.

I bought it last week - but my rangefinder came in the mail yesterday!

Tap before talk.

It is actually a pretty long term commitment. For most people if you join a club one year you expect to rejoin again for 5 years to come so if you are pretty adventurous and expect some moving around it's not worth it yet until you settle down.

Exactly, I want to move somewhere hot in the next few years, if we are able to do that then I will join a club there.

Bought a Adams A7 #4 hybrid to replace my 4 iron. I already have the #3, so I know I am getting a quality stick. Bought it off Rock Bottom Golf for 123.00 in there name your own price promotion.

Nice WM, what kind did you grab?

Leupold GX-1. Based off of review it seemed to be the best for me - although it tool me 15 minutes to get the battery installed properly...

Tap before talk.

Just came back from my golf store and was testing all sorts of putters this morning. the new taylormade ghost TM-110 Daytona is just a freakn BEAST :D
now its in my bag :alien2:

Just came back from my golf store and was testing all sorts of putters this morning. the new taylormade ghost TM-110 Daytona is just a freakn BEAST :D
now its in my bag :alien2:

Color me jealous. Congrats, that's a great looking putter.

I didn't actually buy this, but....

My father-in-law was getting annoyed that I now have the Wilson irons but a Mizuno bag, so when I turned up to his house last night, he had a new carry bag waiting for me. Score!

BGWI097_1Product.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back