2011 THP Golf Outing Contests

Awesome! Any pics to make me go crazy pondering?

Okay guys, check out the Putter contest! MyCustomPutter has created a custom styling JUST FOR THE CONTEST!

Wicked cool!!

Awesome! Any pics to make me go crazy pondering?

As soon as we receive it, we will. I heard its silver with gold and white and black though.

Im nailing that putt this year. I can feel it!

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

I'm just blown away. AGAIN. Incredible list.

Can't wait to see what the people at NC create with this putter!

That is so cool, a putter unique to this event and a one of a kind. What a great gesture, thank you so much Never Compromise!!! I'm going to try to get it closer than 15 feet this time around, definitely to within 2 putt range.

I read the contests and prizes again, this is insane. I don't know how THP does it, they just get it done. :clapp:

Raffle info will be up later today for everybody. There may even be another prize....hmmmm.

Man, the raffle was so fun last year. Another prize you say?

I can't wait to see what THP has in store for us!

This is so cool to have a chance to win so many great prizes. I remember last year Duey burnt a trail in the carpet picking up the goods. If I remember correctly, if you win more than one grand prize, you have to pick one and the non chosen item goes back into the pot for another spin of the wheel? It gives everybody another chance at the wheel of fortune.

Raffle info will be up later today for everybody. There may even be another prize....hmmmm.
Sweet! This was a very fun portion of the THP dinner last year, and not only because I was lucky enough to walk off with a OnPar GPS either. Can't wait to see the details later today.

The raffle was another thing I was bummed about missing last year. Makes me really look forward to this one!

First post updated with details on how to get your raffle tickets.

We are working out when we should do the dress like a Tour Pro contest and have some ideas we want to ask the attendees.

Would you like to have it at demo day (then people could go change if they want to)
Would you like to have it at the THP Dinner?
Would you like to have it on the Saturday evening at iBar?
Or fill in the blank. You tell us.

We are working out when we should do the dress like a Tour Pro contest and have some ideas we want to ask the attendees.

Would you like to have it at demo day (then people could go change if they want to)
Would you like to have it at the THP Dinner?
Would you like to have it on the Saturday evening at iBar?
Or fill in the blank. You tell us.

I think the iBar would be a good time.

I would say demo day.

Demo day is my vote.

Demo day for me as well

Wow! so jealous of all you lucky hackers attending! :D

Demo Day. I don't know why I was thinking we would wear it on the course lol.

I think Demo Day makes the most sense, but my second choice would be during the THP dinner.

I would say Demo day 1st choice, THP dinner 2nd.

Back