2nd Annual Raffle - THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This needed its own thread.

As you can see below, THP has assembled some incredible raffle prizes that will all be handed out at the THP Banquet dinner. The raffle is simple...

You purchase tickets for the drawing of these goods.
We pull numbers out of the THP Raffle Drum.
You come up and spin the wheel to find out if you are a lucky winner.

This year we have some twists as to make it a whole lot more fun and fast moving. There are 8 prizes listed above for the raffle and we can tell you now, that there are 1-2 more that will be added to the list.

Raffle tickets are $5 each
Or 5 for $20.
Bonus - If you buy $100 worth (at once), you will get 5 extra tickets free ($20 free)

To get your tickets, all you have to do is click the donation tab at the top of the page and click on the desired amount that you would like to "donate". Please write only "TICKETS" in the space. DO NOT WRITE RAFFLE anywhere in your order.

You will receive a PM in return that will have your confirmation. Once at the outing, you will be given your actual tickets for the evening.

Prize #1 - Bettinardi Signed Proto Tour Putter
This putter comes signed on the grip and headcover by Bettinardi himself. It is center shafted and DASS. Full registry also signed by Bettinardi is included.

Prize #2 - Mizuno JPX-800 Driver
The driver is brand new and is 10.5* and stiff shaft.

Prize #3 - SeeMore Private Reserve Putter
Incredibly unique and not seen before, this putter is a thing of beauty.

Prize #4 - Bridgestone Stand Bag + Golf Balls
This silver stand bag is inspired by their tour staff design. Of course it will come stocked with golf balls as well.

Prize #5 - Srixon Z-Star Driver
This driver is brand new and is 9.5* and stiff shaft.

Prize #6 - Blind9Golf Gift Certificate
THP Partner Blind9Golf $200 Gift Card to use on anything in their store.

Prize #7 - Bushnell Laser & GPS Hybrid Device
Brand New in the box wonderful hybrid unit.

Prize #8 - TaylorMade Long Distance Prize Pack
Brand New Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver & Matching FW Wood

Prize #9 - Fred Couples Standee + Autographed Masters Pin Flag
Large standee featuring Fred Couples and his female assistant from commercials.

Prize #10 - Yonex EZONE Driver
Brand new 2011 EZONE driver from Yonex (check it out in our PGA Show coverage)

For the rest of the contests going on at the Outing, check out this thread.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?14936-2011-THP-Golf-Outing-Contests

The Twist
This year to have a little more fun with the raffle and keep people on the edge of their seat, we have introduced a twist to the prize wheel.

1. We announce what prize is about to be raffled off
2. GolferGal will spin the raffle drum and call out the ticket number of the person.
3. That person will come up and spin the THP Wheel of Destiny
4. The wheel is marked with green saying "Congrats" and white saying "Try Again".

If you land on congrats, you win the prize mentioned. If the wheel lands on Try Again, your ticket goes back into the drum and we call up another person.

We think everybody will have a lot of fun with this and we have some incredible prizes available for everybody to win this year.

Last edited:
Good stuff. Drooling over those putters. Would be nice to attend an outing at some point.

Yeah, there's one or two things on that list I'd like to win for sure.

Thanks for putting all of this together.

Incredible list of prizes.

+1 and more to come as well. I'm sure the divot mat will make it's popular reappearance maybe.

Man, I just woke up looking at that list. Thank you so much THP.

Are you guys going to award extra tickets like last outing if we bring THP logoed stuff or is that not the case this year. Of course with the exception of the 2010 pokerchips/ball marker for their own raffle.

• Admin
Are you guys going to award extra tickets like last outing if we bring THP logoed stuff or is that not the case this year. Of course with the exception of the 2010 pokerchips/ball marker for their own raffle.

Not this year WR. Instead we have a separate raffle for the chips. Easier on us for keeping tally and people not having to remember to bring everything.

Do you have to be present to win? It's a bit of a commute, (3100 miles) for us Northwesterners. Those are some sick raffle prizes!!

Not this year WR. Instead we have a separate raffle for the chips. Easier on us for keeping tally and people not having to remember to bring everything.

Thanks JB, I thought thatwas the case but wanted to make sure. Though most of THP gear travels with me on the bag. This is great list of prizes and I hope to be able to get one. Going to buy my tickets now.

droooooool.

I will have to be sure to make it to the 2012 outing.

Do you have to be present to win? It's a bit of a commute, (3100 miles) for us Northwesterners. Those are some sick raffle prizes!!

Yes. We hold special contests for those in attendance at the THP Outing & Demo Day. Each year they are truly something special with people coming from all over the place to take part.

A great list of prizes!! And 30 tickets for $100?? Pretty darn awesome!!

Hmmm you are lookng at dropping $100. HMmmm I guess it is time for me to hit the blood bank and start searching dumpsters for cans & bottles.

Hey, somebody has to try to beat Duey's record from last year! :D

Wow! Those prizes are sick!

Awesome stuff fo' sho'!

Already going to be smiles aplenty for all going to the outing, but there will be a few with EXTRA wide smiles after its said and done.

Do not forget everybody, this is only the raffle part of the contests and prizes. There is another thread detailing all the other contests going on at the 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day.

He did get that awesome putter for his efforts.

True enough! Maybe I'll get lucky and win that sweet Bushnell GPS/Rangefinder. That thing is awesome!!

ridiculous prizes and there's more to come? Can't wait to see what the final list is going to be like because the one that's already here is pretty substantial as it is!

Back