NEW - Name that Tour Player Contest

I am glad to see these are back! I will be there! For the newer members these are tons of fun with lots of banter and a good way to get to know folks.

Wish I could join in but can't. These things are a blast for sure!

Very cool! Looks lime Thursday night is going to be a late night at work for me. wink wink

Dont forget that this is tomorrow night.

Thanks goodness for the THP Facebook page or I might have missed this one.

I miss this contest. It's a blast.

Might not be a lot of entries in this one with all those Nike haters around here:devil:. I know they don't want to win a free Nike wedge. :angel::D:laughing:

We got some great pictures selected for this contest.

So its going to be done in this thread right? Or do you start a seperate one to put the pictures in?

Sadly it's NBC night with the girlfriend, but just for smiles, would lefties be qualified? or eligible?

Sadly it's NBC night with the girlfriend, but just for smiles, would lefties be qualified? or eligible?

Sure. They would get a RH wedge, but they are eligible to win. :act-up:

However if they won and could not use the wedge, we would gladly exchange it for something that would work for them.

Sure. They would get a RH wedge, but they are eligible to win. :act-up:

However if they won and could not use the wedge, we would gladly exchange it for something that would work for them.

Thanks. I'll hope to play in the next one. Why couldn't my father teach me to be righty...

Cheers!

I know who it is! Tiger effin' Woods!!!!! Wrap it up, send me the wedge, contest over, thanks for playing everyone!!!!!

Naw, this is one of my favorite contests/games on THP. We all work together and get it done, I like team work, Team Hackers style!

Sounds like fun! I love stuff like this and will be there for the contest.

I can see this being pretty tough contest should be fun , giving away a nice wedge to

Same thought I had. Looks like it will be a fun time but pretty tough none the less. Should be VERY interesting!

Tonight is the night. We have some great selections and clues for everybody.

Not going to be around this evening but I want to wish everyone good luck with the contest

I am looking forward to this. It should be a lot of fun.

I am looking forward to this. It should be a lot of fun.

They really are a lot of fun. Lots of great banter and tons of back and forth.

wish i could be there just to witness this type of contest!

Cannot wait! Need a replacement for my 56 SV Tour!

Back