What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came back from my golf store and was testing all sorts of putters this morning. the new taylormade ghost TM-110 Daytona is just a freakn BEAST :D
now its in my bag :alien2:

Wow nice pickup ZixPK. I'm jealous haha :D

Just bought Wilson Staff TW9 56* & 60* wedges. Cant wait for it to warm up here so i can give them a try!

Raffle tickets. $100. BOOM. I want me some putters or a DRIVER!! haha

Just bought Wilson Staff TW9 56* & 60* wedges. Cant wait for it to warm up here so i can give them a try!

nice buy...I really liked those wedges

THP Raffle Tix....thanks THP!

I wound up buying the 2011 Corza Ghost.. even though I said I was going to wait for the Daytona Tour :confused2:

Plan on buying the raffle tickets. I will say that I did buy something today but for fear of getting slapped by JB I will refrain from saying what it was. I had to though! My putting has been atrocious.

Plan on buying the raffle tickets. I will say that I did buy something today but for fear of getting slapped by JB I will refrain from saying what it was. I had to though! My putting has been atrocious.

Either way you are getting slapped by JB for buying something, so you might as well say what you bought Chunky :D

I bought a TaylorMade Speed Stik - I could use this for strengthening and technique. Looking forward to trying this thing out.

Tap before talk.

Picked up a TM SF 2.0 yesterday! The day AFTER I played!:confused2:

I did something similar - got my new TM SF 2.0 Rescue 18* in the mail three days after my first round of the year! Now the weather is turning colder again, but luckily the range has heated bays so I'll give it a spin in the coming days.

50 AAA B330-RX's form Lostgolfballs for 35.00 shipped. They aren't the yellow that I love, but, they'll do for now.

Just ordered my Wilson Staff Elite Tour Carry Golf Bag. Now im ready to go, if it would just warm up already.

Did you buy a new putter buckaroo? I did notice you bought a THP cover, just wondering Gambler?

Pre ordered 2 THP putter covers today.

My preorder for a sweet putter cover yesterday.

A Vibrant coated gloss-white putter shaft for my Piretti Matera.

3' x 5' practice mat, to use for chipping an pitching.
Compression board.

My preorder for a sweet putter cover yesterday.

A Vibrant coated gloss-white putter shaft for my Piretti Matera.

Add a black midsized Iomic putter girp to that little list.

Hi folks,
Got me 4-AW in the new TM CB. Wow they are amazing

Did you buy a new putter buckaroo? I did notice you bought a THP cover, just wondering Gambler?

Yes and no

got a new 58* wedge
also picked up my R11 TP 3 wood from the shop

Bushnell GPS! Upon the recommendation of JB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back