Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the first day of spring....so naturally, there are huge snowflakes falling outside my window right now. Sometimes I really hate living up here.

I feel your pain man, just as soon as all the snow started melting we are supposed to get another 10-15 cm here.

Backhanded compliments inside of forum posts? Not cool.
[on another private message board I'm on that has to do with a club I'm part of]

It makes me so mad to see these idiots on Facebook commenting on Taylormades pictures with "They should give me that driver" "Taylormade please sponsor me!!"

Shut up already. If you were good enough you'd be on tour and then sponsored. No company is going to just send you free stuff because you made a comment on their wall you FB idiot.

Oh Facebook. The greatest invention for theives since they learned to pick locks

International shipping is still dumb and LOA's are the most annoying form of paper work gathering I have ever been exposed to. They make the paper work requirements for a masters program entry look like peanuts.

wore my raingear out today
rained really hard this morning
then sun came out when we were on the course and it was miserable
i need to find raingear in a diff color than black

I would be more than happy to sit in here and discuss things with LPM.....I have nothing better to do til I get off work at 8:30.

whatever you want to my friend, I posted my sentiments, you give me negative rep saying it should have remained private and for all everyone else was concerned they had no clue who I was talking about and then you decide to post the first messsage I got.

whatever you want to my friend, I posted my sentiments, you give me negative rep saying it should have remained private and for all everyone else was concerned they had no clue who I was talking about and then you decide to post the first messsage I got.

I have no issues with you, but I do feel none of it should have posted in public. I was given permission to post the contents of the first PM and didn't name any names.

I have no issues with you, but I do feel none of it should have posted in public. I was given permission to post the contents of the first PM and didn't name any names.

But yet, you posted it anyway. PM's are always supposed to be private. If they wanted it posted then they should have posted it themselves.

It wasnt posted in public!!! until you did it. I still havent named names but I happen to think that everyone on this site is smarter than you must believe. By your posting the rebutle I am sure people figured it out. I am sure you have the entire conversation. Feel free to post it, because my reply in that was...I hope you are kidding. All smiley faces aside I did not think it was a good PM. Yea, he may have been kidding. But I still to this day think he was being serious. his rebutle in the 3rd PM was hilarious, he tried to explain himself but his explanation just dug a deeper hole

edit: :D

But yet, you posted it anyway. PM's are always supposed to be private. If they wanted it posted then they should have posted it themselves.

Wait, so THATS what PM means? Private messaging? Hm. You learn something new every day.

From the iPhone.

It wasnt posted in public!!! until you did it. I still havent named names but I happen to think that everyone on this site is smarter than you must believe. By your posting the rebutle I am sure people figured it out. I am sure you have the entire conversation. Feel free to post it, because my reply in that was...I hope you are kidding. All smiley faces aside I did not think it was a good PM. Yea, he may have been kidding. But I still to this day think he was being serious. his rebutle in the 3rd PM was hilarious, he tried to explain himself but his explanation just dug a deeper hole

edit: :D

You don't think we both know you guys know who sent the original message? Don't be so gullible. I'm not here to get into a pissing match with you guys. I know I'm not part of your little club and I'm okay with that. This isn't a club I want to be a part of if this is the way you guys treat each other. Its obvious that there is a different set of rules for everyone.

You don't think we both know you guys know who sent the original message? Don't be so gullible. I'm not here to get into a pissing match with you guys. I know I'm not part of your little club and I'm okay with that. This isn't a club I want to be a part of if this is the way you guys treat each other. Its obvious that there is a different set of rules for everyone.

what are you talking about? You just completely ignored my post. Why didnt you just do that ealier today?

So why doesn't he come out and say it. And post it all for the world to see. And own up to his mistakes.

Everyone gets treated fairly until they show that they deserve otherwise. And you, well, I don't really need to finish that sentence, do I?

From the iPhone.

Wait, so THATS what PM means? Private messaging? Hm. You learn something new every day.

From the iPhone.

Haha classic.

You posted the PM, I am on here openly saying that I am willing to talk about it, yet you run

You posted the PM, I am on here openly saying that I am willing to talk about it, yet you run

What else is there to be said? You said you wanted to talk about, but instead its you and several others ganging up on me. I don't see that as being a discussion that I want to be a part of.

Ya guys I think we should stay out of it and let pingman and One-T deal with it, it's not really our business to get into.

I will +1 bridges smilies though. :D

You know rain gear is removable right Russ?

it woulda been really weird playing in my boxers
didnt wear shorts cuz it was supposed to rain all day
stupid weatherman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back