Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What else is there to be said? You said you wanted to talk about, but instead its you and several others ganging up on me. I don't see that as being a discussion that I want to be a part of.

I didnt ask them to man...I was really trying to talk this out.

LPM, can I ask what the club is that one-t is apart of?

I wanna be in the club if Overton is in there. But seriously, what is the club you speak of?

Shouldn't this discussion be between One-t and someone else anyway?

Fact is, i didn't have any advantage or any knowledge over anyone else for the Morgan Cup. Plain and simple.

I mean...look, I thought it was something that was uncalled for. I also said that the PM came across as very wrong to me. Smiley faces or not. I did not bring the PM out in the open...you did. That might be why people were not happy with your decision. and hell, you even gave me neg rep saying PM's are private but you made it un private. If someone reads the convo, you will see that the original PMers convo with me made NO SENSE. Which lead me to believe that although it wanted it conveyed as a joke, I still to this day do not think it was originally meant that way. I dont think he thought I was going to call him out in my reply.

Smooth Russ. I have never heard of anyone wearing nothing beneath their rain suit :D

dude i have no idea why i even listen to the weatherguy around here... hes always wrong
but yeah i was expecting it to be just plain muddy and rainy all day then the sun comes out and holy crap... wonder if they sell white rain gear

Fact is, i didn't have any advantage or any knowledge over anyone else for the Morgan Cup. Plain and simple.

I don't think that is in question at all.

yes, but LPM feels the need to support his friend, which is fine, I try and talk it out and all he can do is joke about it. and your post in that thread didnt help. But hey, I got mad for him insinuating something about my bro but you didnt have my back.

dude i have no idea why i even listen to the weatherguy around here... hes always wrong
but yeah i was expecting it to be just plain muddy and rainy all day then the sun comes out and holy crap... wonder if they sell white rain gear

I'd say only Ian Poulter has white rain gear. You know how dirty that would get?

yes, but LPM feels the need to support his friend, which is fine, I try and talk it out and all he can do is joke about it. and your post in that thread didnt help. But hey, I got mad for him insinuating something about my bro but you didnt have my back.

You are exactly right that I am going to support my friend. I was aware of the PM the second it was sent. And he voiced to me that he was joking and the only reason I received a copy of the exchange is because he wanted my opinion. Him and I have known each other for a long time and we know each others humor very well. I knew he was joking. He isn't always the best at conveying his intentions into words, he always jokes about how much better I am with words than he is.

I just wish this entire thing would never have came up, but when it did I couldn't help but say something about it. I have nothing against you and I respect your decision to discuss this opening and honestly.

I'd say only Ian Poulter has white rain gear. You know how dirty that would get?

yeah but it would be cooler and all you have to do is hose it down... its water proof
i just wish the stupid weatherguys over here would be kinda right every now and then hahaha

yeah but it would be cooler and all you have to do is hose it down... its water proof
i just wish the stupid weatherguys over here would be kinda right every now and then hahaha

Wah, wah, wah :crying: Never mind the weatherguys I just want the weather to be right!!!!

You are exactly right that I am going to support my friend. I was aware of the PM the second it was sent. And he voiced to me that he was joking and the only reason I received a copy of the exchange is because he wanted my opinion. Him and I have known each other for a long time and we know each others humor very well. I knew he was joking. He isn't always the best at conveying his intentions into words, he always jokes about how much better I am with words than he is.

I just wish this entire thing would never have came up, but when it did I couldn't help but say something about it. I have nothing against you and I respect your decision to discuss this opening and honestly.

I am glad you are supporting your friend and I respect that as well. And I have a great sense of humor but with that topic, I just do not see it as being something to joke about. and I said that to your friend that day. His 3rd PM explained the purpose of the initial PM and it was not even close to being conveyed in the first PM, which made me believe it was not true. It just didnt sit well with me

I didn't have your back? Really? Just like you and all my THP pals left me hanging in that same thread huh? I was getting crucified by a bunch of people who decided that they would do the bulk of their posting b/c "seeding" and "free" stuff looked like it was going away, and not one, NOT ONE of my THP friends had my back. I understand exactly how you feel bro, I really do.

I am glad you are supporting your friend and I respect that as well. And I have a great sense of humor but with that topic, I just do not see it as being something to joke about. and I said that to your friend that day. His 3rd PM explained the purpose of the initial PM and it was not even close to being conveyed in the first PM, which made me believe it was not true. It just didnt sit well with me

I understand your concern, and I know how bad it would be if that rumor got started. I don't think anyone here is doubting the validity of those arguments.

I didn't have your back? Really? Just like you and all my THP pals left me hanging in that same thread huh? I was getting crucified by a bunch of people who decided that they would do the bulk of their posting b/c "seeding" and "free" stuff looked like it was going away, and not one, NOT ONE of my THP friends had my back. I understand exactly how you feel bro, I really do.

I did. And reworded it accordingly! No chance I left you hanging bro!

From the iPhone.

It wasnt about you taking up for me, but it was the comment that you made quoting LPM. I honestly just could not believe it. I am not asking or didnt need assistance, but when you openly said I took it out of context...really? It was obvious why I got mad in the first place, because I felt like YOUR integrity was in question.

I understand your concern, and I know how bad it would be if that rumor got started. I don't think anyone here is doubting the validity of those arguments.

That was all that mattered...thank you so much for that last post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back