Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasnt about you taking up for me, but it was the comment that you made quoting LPM. I honestly just could not believe it. I am not asking or didnt need assistance, but when you openly said I took it out of context...really? It was obvious why I got mad in the first place, because I felt like YOUR integrity was in question.

I suppose it's b/c that wasn't the place for it, and it needed to not escalate at all. That thread is a whole nother can of worms. I know why you were pissed off, but I also have had many of private conversations here and on facebook with "that guy" and I know that he wasn't being serious, it's just the way he is. I should've said something to you in private and honestly, just forgot about it until it surfaced in the other thread. You can be pissed, but I was in defuse mode to be honest. I guess there's one thing that's been a constant today: and that's me disappointing a lot of folks.

I'll stay out of this, clearly I mess sh*t up.

I didn't have your back? Really? Just like you and all my THP pals left me hanging in that same thread huh? I was getting crucified by a bunch of people who decided that they would do the bulk of their posting b/c "seeding" and "free" stuff looked like it was going away, and not one, NOT ONE of my THP friends had my back. I understand exactly how you feel bro, I really do.

Dude I know Im new and may not be considered one of your THP friends but I think you have seen first hand that I have your back. I even posted a couple responses in the thread earlier today. I havent known you long but for the time I have you have gained my support. So I'll always have your back my brother from another mother.

I suppose it's b/c that wasn't the place for it, and it needed to not escalate at all. That thread is a whole nother can of worms. I know why you were pissed off, but I also have had many of private conversations here and on facebook with "that guy" and I know that he wasn't being serious, it's just the way he is. I should've said something to you in private and honestly, just forgot about it until it surfaced in the other thread. You can be pissed, but I was in defuse mode to be honest. I guess there's one thing that's been a constant today: and that's me disappointing a lot of folks.

I'll stay out of this, clearly I mess sh*t up.

you dont mess anything up man, I guess I was just bummed when I read it. I am not mad at you, I honestly can tell you the last time I was mad at you and that was when we lived together and you went on your liquor rant. So no, I wasnt mad man. You dont screw things up, you help hold things together on THP.

I want to say this to the person that sent me the PM. I posted what I did today because it ate me up. I do not know your personality and it just came across as wrong. I posted it to get it out and forget about it. and after I am done typing this, I am going to drop it and forget about it.

as always

Love,
Overton

Ii think this banter is one of the reasons that THP is so great; it shows how passionate the members are and how seriously they take the forum and how they highly they regard their reputation in the community.

ahahahahaahah... dude hahahaha

(If you've heard the original Tiger answering machine message) I could just picture it now:

"Hey Thainer, it's uh, it's TC. I need you do me a huge favour um, can you please take your name off your inbox messages, my wife went through my inbox and may be PM'ing you, so if you can, please take your name off that, you gotta do this for me; huge, quickly, alright bye."

Last edited:
Aight I'm Effing ticked now. How the eff are you gonna come into my house to do some work and leave a mutha Effing mess for me to clean up. Cups of tobacco spit, urinate on the toilet seat, and leave the hose pipe stretched out in the yard. You lazy disrespectful ----

Someone is getting a foot broke off in their rectum tomorrow morning.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

(If you've heard the original Tiger answering machine message) I could just picture it now:

"Hey Thainer, it's uh, it's TC. I need you do me a huge favour um, can you please take your name off your inbox messages, my wife went through my inbox and may be PM'ing you, so if you can, please take your name off that, you gotta do this for me; huge, quickly, alright bye."

i have no more rep to give but man you deserve about +3/+4 about now hahaha

Ugh, I am seriously thinking of wrapping a 9 iron around someone's head in the pro shop where I play. They hired a new kid (He's in his early 20's, but that's a kid to me) and left him alone to do tee times. I get to the first tee and there is a 4some on the tee box in front of me and within 2 minutes 2 more foursomes pull up behind me, so there are 16 people waiting to tee off because this donkey's back end is just collecting greens fees and sending people out to the first tee.

Then if that wasn't bad enough the 4some in front of me were 4 women who were out there using golf as an excuse to gossip and chat. This is no joke, I could not make this up, on the par 3 8th one of them actually pulled out her cell phone and made a call from the tee box and had a conversation while 12 of us piled up behind them, and to put the icing on the cake she wouldn't step out of the box to let others play through.

I feel bad for the kid. I used to be a starter at a course with no teetimes. It is a tough thing to get used to, but I hope he can get up to speed fairly quicky for the courses sake.
Ugh, I am seriously thinking of wrapping a 9 iron around someone's head in the pro shop where I play. They hired a new kid (He's in his early 20's, but that's a kid to me) and left him alone to do tee times. I get to the first tee and there is a 4some on the tee box in front of me and within 2 minutes 2 more foursomes pull up behind me, so there are 16 people waiting to tee off because this donkey's back end is just collecting greens fees and sending people out to the first tee.

Then if that wasn't bad enough the 4some in front of me were 4 women who were out there using golf as an excuse to gossip and chat. This is no joke, I could not make this up, on the par 3 8th one of them actually pulled out her cell phone and made a call from the tee box and had a conversation while 12 of us piled up behind them, and to put the icing on the cake she wouldn't step out of the box to let others play through.

All I have to say is I HATE TUESDAYS!!!!!! Im at school from literally 7am to 9:30pm. It is my fault that I made my schedule that way but that is the only time that the classes were offered. This sucks!!

Hey, lets' train RatFink in some new tasks at work... oh wait the lady who's supposed to train me takes smoke breaks every hour for 15 minutes...........
Did you know that that equates to only working 3 weeks/month? How is THAT FAIR!?

Hey, lets' train RatFink in some new tasks at work... oh wait the lady who's supposed to train me takes smoke breaks every hour for 15 minutes...........
Did you know that that equates to only working 3 weeks/month? How is THAT FAIR!?

Look at it this way. When she takes her 15min smoke break you can take a 15min THP break ;)

All I have to say is I HATE TUESDAYS!!!!!! Im at school from literally 7am to 9:30pm. It is my fault that I made my schedule that way but that is the only time that the classes were offered. This sucks!!

Ew. I complain about my 11-8 class schedule on Wednesday. You have my empathy.

Tap before talk.

I did that last year - classes only on Tuesdays/Thursdays for an entire semester.
Tuesday was 9:30-9:30, and then Thursdays were 9:30-6:30. It sounded good in theory, but my god did it suck in practice.

Sorry, I'll come back and clean up then.....didn't think you'd notice
Aight I'm Effing ticked now. How the eff are you gonna come into my house to do some work and leave a mutha Effing mess for me to clean up. Cups of tobacco spit, urinate on the toilet seat, and leave the hose pipe stretched out in the yard. You lazy disrespectful ----

Someone is getting a foot broke off in their rectum tomorrow morning.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I did that last year - classes only on Tuesdays/Thursdays for an entire semester.
Tuesday was 9:30-9:30, and then Thursdays were 9:30-6:30. It sounded good in theory, but my god did it suck in practice.

yeah, one semester in college I got this bright idea to have all early classes to get them over with so I would have time to play. Well, I failed 3 of 4 classes because I couldnt wake up in time

I'll get you for that... :act-up:

Sorry, I'll come back and clean up then.....didn't think you'd notice

On another note we had a nice short talk this morning...he's not winning

Yep I did it mainly because of child care issues so that I could have my mom watch the kids on Tuesday and my wife has Thursday off so that is why I did it but I am starting to wish that I would have just spread it out a little. Needless to say right now by 9:30 I am a complete and total zombie from brain overload on my way home from school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back