Bridgestone Masters Bag

DawgDaddy

Old Coot
Reaction score
Handicap
L.O.F.T.
Just saw this on the Bridgestone facebook site, thought I would share this sweet pic of what the Bridgestone guys will be sporting at Augusta.

199845_10150119627712106_125477282105_6674689_2247714_n.jpg

198853_10150119628542106_125477282105_6674698_2335784_n.jpg

It is a little... yellow... for my taste.

I like that they came out with a masters bag.

Nice but I like some they have done in black/red/yellow the best.

I think it really needs some green threading and trim to it to really make it feel like a Masters bag.

Cant say I love it and I usually love Bridgestone bags

That is beautiful. I want it. LOL

*silently googles where the Bstone headquarters is...*

Its a little yellow for my taste. I agree with uscgmk though, it needs some green.

Yellow is a prominent color at the Masters, but I too would like a little green simply because that is the predominate color associated with Augusta.

The black just needs to be green and it would be perfect!

I dont like using a staff bag but if that fit on a cart I would totally take one!

That is a sharp looking staff bag for sure. I'll take two please!!!! LOL.

Like it .....don't love it. If you're going Masters, why not Green with Yellow trim? Or the other way around? Unless that color scheme is Trademarked by Augusta?

The black just needs to be green and it would be perfect!

Lol I think the black needs to be yellow and the yellow needs to be green and it might be perfect.

Nice looking bag, but I also think soem green trim would really make it stand out!

Sort of garish for my taste. I thought I was going to click and see a green bag.

It`s ok, I like that they did a masters bag, but I would have like to see a green bag with yellow trim, or at least the other way round.

How about some Green Lettering and White Piping. That might make it a touch better? JMO

A little too much for my taste. I thing TM has the best "special occasion" bags! This is a really nice bag though. Wish all the companies would do this!

imgres

Not as cool as the silver bags, but still pretty badass.

No need to yell "fore!" while carrying this bag- they'll already know you're there!

Where's the Steelers logo ?

I think it's a Boston Briuns bag with the large 'B' on it.

Always have liked yellow and black, and orange and black. Like the bag

Back