TaylorMade & adidas THP Umbrella

Hey guys, please tell me there will be more black umbrellas. I had one in my cart, and left the tab open for a couple days waiting to buy it. Wouldn't you know when I'm ready the darn thing is gone. Ugh..

No there will not be. Limited releases usually mean that when we get them and they are gone, they are gone for good. The umbrellas were in stock in January and lasted this long though. We do have some other really nice items available including our poker chips that will gain entry into a contest, divot repair tools and more.

My umbrella showed up today. Nerfny purchased us each a white one on St. Pattys day. All I have to say is WOW!!! The umbrella is huge, and to think the Taylormade on is even bigger. Great quality. As somoeone who doesn't mind playing in the rain, now I have even more reason to do so. Thanks THP for another top quality product!

My umbrella showed up today. Nerfny purchased us each a white one on St. Pattys day. All I have to say is WOW!!! The umbrella is huge, and to think the Taylormade on is even bigger. Great quality. As somoeone who doesn't mind playing in the rain, now I have even more reason to do so. Thanks THP for another top quality product!

I am so glad you like the umbrellas. You never know what the weather will be like in Florida in May so it's definitely a good idea to have for the outing. :smile:

I am so glad you like the umbrellas. You never know what the weather will be like in Florida in May so it's definitely a good idea to have for the outing. :smile:

oh it's getting packed for sure, but please pray for no rain at the outing

oh it's getting packed for sure, but please pray for no rain at the outing

I agree with that, I`m picking up my umbrella at the outing and am really hoping I don`t have to use it.

I have been keeping an eye on the tracking since it was sent out, and I knew my black umbrella was coming today. It was the perfect day for it too. A little breezy, rainy, and just overall crummy. However, the UPS guy decided to take his time today on his route and didn't deliver it to me til about 3:00, which was about 15 minutes after it stopped raining! lol. Anyway, the umbrella is massive and awesome! Already got it in the bag and ready to be used on the next rainy day! Now I understand why you all have been excited for a few drops to fall.

Used mine for both rounds so far this year. Just wanna give a shout out to GG and JB for making such an awesome umbrella available at a very good price.

I'm patiently awaiting a USPS truck to stop at my house. Tracking said the 19th but they apparently are taking their time with getting me my goods!

Tap before talk.

Those umbrellas are pretty cool!

I'm patiently awaiting a USPS truck to stop at my house. Tracking said the 19th but they apparently are taking their time with getting me my goods!

Tap before talk.

Wow, it says the 19th and it's already the 23rd? You might want to call and find out what's going on because that doesn't seem right. I am so sorry there has been such a long delay. I would have been calling starting at 5pm on the 19th but I am pretty impatient haha.

Got to use my black THP umbrella for the first.time yesterday and it was awesome! Kinda funny story about using it...my wife and I were going to watch our nieces dance recital and it was rainy and we had to park about 2 blocks away. She had grabbed her umbrella out of her car as we left the house, so when we parked she got it out. It was one of those little personal ones that is pretty small and can't fit more than one person under it. Plus, when she opened it up it broke! Lol. So I laughed at her (knowing I had my umbrella in the trunk all along) and I said "put your little baby umbrella away that thing couldn't cover a mouse." So she asked me what we were gonna use then and I opened my trunk and I could swear I heard trumpets playing as I opened it for the first time and we both laid eyes on it. It was glorious. The thing is so big we could have comfortably fit a third person under it. Anyway...it kept us nice and dry and I was so proud to be representing THP because it was really busy downtown. Thanks again GG & JB for such an awesome product! Can't wait to use it again.

Got to use my black THP umbrella for the first.time yesterday and it was awesome! Kinda funny story about using it...my wife and I were going to watch our nieces dance recital and it was rainy and we had to park about 2 blocks away. She had grabbed her umbrella out of her car as we left the house, so when we parked she got it out. It was one of those little personal ones that is pretty small and can't fit more than one person under it. Plus, when she opened it up it broke! Lol. So I laughed at her (knowing I had my umbrella in the trunk all along) and I said "put your little baby umbrella away that thing couldn't cover a mouse." So she asked me what we were gonna use then and I opened my trunk and I could swear I heard trumpets playing as I opened it for the first time and we both laid eyes on it. It was glorious. The thing is so big we could have comfortably fit a third person under it. Anyway...it kept us nice and dry and I was so proud to be representing THP because it was really busy downtown. Thanks again GG & JB for such an awesome product! Can't wait to use it again.

LOL - great story there! We are still in a drought so I have not had the chance to use my white Adidas one yet.

Awesome story! I love it. My wife makes fun of the size of golf umbrellas but she never complains that I always keep one in the trunk and when we get caught in the rain somewhere and I pull it out then she is grateful for the size and durability of them. I have not had the chance to use my black THP one yet but it is in the trunk for the next time I'm out in the rain.

I somehiow lost the sleeve for my umbrella. JB or GG, is there anyway to get another.

I somehiow lost the sleeve for my umbrella. JB or GG, is there anyway to get another.

Unfortunately we dont have any sleeves. You may be able to find additional sleeves like this locally. They are similar to most umbrella sleeves that fit oversize models. I lost mine as well, but truth is, I just never replaced it.

I'm still peeved I didn't jump on this umbrella!!

I was just pondering this earlier in the week, my umbrella has only been out of its sleeve once, the day it arrived, lol.

We've had a wet year, but no big rains while I was playing.

Tap,Tap,Tap

I was just pondering this earlier in the week, my umbrella has only been out of its sleeve once, the day it arrived, lol.

We've had a wet year, but no big rains while I was playing.

Tap,Tap,Tap
Same here, duey.

Same here, duey.

Seems crazy with all the rain, last year was dry and that one got used a bunch until someone stole it off my bag.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Are there plans to have another batch of these umbrella's produced?

Are there plans to have another batch of these umbrella's produced?

No, not at this time. Many times when we do an item for the store, they are in very limited runs.

Any ideas on where I might get the Taylormade umbrella used for these THP versions?

Back