Hello from Dayton, OH Pt. Duece

Hello. I grew up in the area and live nearby in Wilmington. Yankee Trace in Centerville is nice. I'm sure they have a full service pro-shop & range. There's Pipestone in Miamisburg. They are two of the nicer public courses in the area. Beavercreek has a nice public course & range. Community is an old course in Kettering/Dayton. I'm not sure what kind of demo sets any of them will have but most of the standalone shops/ranges have closed over the years.

There is a place a little south of Lebanon called Southwest Golf Ranch. Its a range/pro shop/par 3 course near Kings Island if you know where that is.

Where have you been playing?

Welcome to THP

Hello. I grew up in the area and live nearby in Wilmington. Yankee Trace in Centerville is nice. I'm sure they have a full service pro-shop & range. There's Pipestone in Miamisburg. They are two of the nicer public courses in the area. Beavercreek has a nice public course & range. Community is an old course in Kettering/Dayton. I'm not sure what kind of demo sets any of them will have but most of the standalone shops/ranges have closed over the years.

There is a place a little south of Lebanon called Southwest Golf Ranch. Its a range/pro shop/par 3 course near Kings Island if you know where that is.

Where have you been playing?

I haven't played any local course yet. I just got my clubs down here in December. I live near Wright State so I am right beside the Beavercreek Golf Club. I will have to give them a call and see if they have an R11/SF2.0 cart and a Callaway cart that people are allowed to hit. I would like to get fitted for a driver outside. Those are basically the only clubs I am interested in now because I can get them at such a huge discount. Thanks for the info though. If Beavercreek doesn't, I will call up Yankee

Back