The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. I forgot that you played, and I know my brother did, but let's see: ddec (nope) rbelbin (still snowed in) esox (still in winter) yoccos (more than likely) arydolphin (watched the ncaa tourny) puttin4bird (still lives in the middle of nowhere and was testing the MB's. I think i have it covered. Keep pointing out our lack of literary skills, but at least we're all golfing, you know, for a big golf event. Glad to know that your guys are better at reading (except for One-T, we all know he doesn't read)

I did play, I played 27 holes. As many of you know I am going through some changes and its a good thing. I started out my round 7 over after the first 3 holes, and shot a 45 on the front. for those of you who suck at math, this means I was 2 over through the next 6 holes. I then followed up the front with a back nine score of 43. I was struggling a bit but I feel like its getting back on track as I finished my 3rd 9 with 3 over. I will be ok come the Morgan cup, my best golf last year was played late in the year. I dont fear team Hackers, I welcome the competition, I just feel bad for whoever I have to play.

150 days and counting until the Morgan Cup!

Man that seems short when you put it in days....to the range!

150 days and counting until the Morgan Cup!
No time to waste! I've been hitting the treadmill and the elliptical machine trying to build up my stamina for golf season in general, but added focus as been applied to be sure I'm ready for the Morgan Cup. 150 days will be 15 before we know it.

At my age I like to think 5 months is a long time. We're looking at temps in the 30s for the next two weeks according to long term forecasts.

Kevin

At my age I like to think 5 months is a long time. We're looking at temps in the 30s for the next two weeks according to long term forecasts.

Kevin

BYW Kevin, I rolled the Corza and the Taylormade Classic 79 Fontana TM-770 yesterday and while I love the white, the Fontana was a really nice putter, its worth rolling it if you get a chance.

BYW Kevin, I rolled the Corza and the Taylormade Classic 79 Fontana TM-770 yesterday and while I love the white, the Fontana was a really nice putter, its worth rolling it if you get a chance.

I rolled that putter too and I too came away liking it. Great feel and roll.

Got to play another round again today, the rain held off. I am feeling really good about this year. I hit the Razr Hawk Tour today and that thing is an animal.

Just posted my latest round in the What did you shoot thread. Playing TPC Tampa tomorrow.

Tapping from the bike...last 10 won't come easy.

Let's do this Paradise!

Got to play another round again today, the rain held off. I am feeling really good about this year. I hit the Razr Hawk Tour today and that thing is an animal.

What did you shoot?

You lucky dog! I'm dying to get up there and play. Looks like the simulator time is paying off for you.

Just posted my latest round in the What did you shoot thread. Playing TPC Tampa tomorrow.

Tapping from the bike...last 10 won't come easy.

Let's do this Paradise!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

SW FLA when are you coming to Pittsburgh to play? You can help me with my Morgan Cup preparation.

Mid-summer hopefully. I'll be glad to scream "get in the hole" everytime you tee off on a par 5 to prepare you for the cup.

I'm so glad to see everyone working so hard in preparation for this, I am really looking forward to seeing some great golf come August.

JB/GG is there a deadline us spectators need to book by, and are we free to discuss room arrangements within this thread?

SW FLA when are you coming to Pittsburgh to play? You can help me with my Morgan Cup preparation.

You lucky dog! I'm dying to get up there and play. Looks like the simulator time is paying off for you.

I'm actually not playing in the sim that much. Dont believe the hype from Hackers. Had to jump at the chance when I got invited. Hope to get some good tweets from the place.

I always look forward to your tweets bro! Love the pics.
I'm actually not playing in the sim that much. Dont believe the hype from Hackers. Had to jump at the chance when I got invited. Hope to get some good tweets from the place.

83. Not bad considering the conditions and the first full round of the year. Definately room for improvement though.

Good job, I know my buddies up north can't wait for the thaw.

Haha I hear that, team paradise keeping it real, glad to see everything coming together for you. River hall is tough from where I've played, couldn't imagine the tips.

JB...speaking of yardage, any resolution to total yardage and if we are playing all three reunion courses?

Just curious but are you captains doing any long distance strategizing with your teams, i.e., practice regimens, course management, and the like, in preparation?

Just curious but are you captains doing any long distance strategizing with your teams, i.e., practice regimens, course management, and the like, in preparation?

Top Secret!

Lots of stuff going on behind the scenes. Really trying to build a strong team and I really like all the guys who made the team. Bunch a great men amongst boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back