Your Favorite Shoes

Lukey719

Reaction score
Handicap
What are your favorite golf shoes and why do you like them so much?

Mine are FootJoy DryJoys.
View attachment 2202
They are very comfortable when I'm walking and work well when it's wet outdoors too.!

My Favourites are the Adidas Tour 360 LTD's with Orange.

L12223531.jpg

Without a doubt....Adidas Adipure...

Adidas%20Adipure%20Golf%20Shoes.jpg

Mine are my black w/ white stripe Adidas Tour 360 LTD.

For me, they just fit perfectly (like my pair of 4.0s also), they allow me to golf all day without feeling discomfort in my feet, keep my feet dry, look pretty good (kind of a mix of classic w/ the stripes showing some modern), and I think the tech in Adidas does help performance some.

Mine are my black w/ white stripe Adidas Tour 360 LTD.

For me, they just fit perfectly (like my pair of 4.0s also), they allow me to golf all day without feeling discomfort in my feet, keep my feet dry, look pretty good (kind of a mix of classic w/ the stripes showing some modern), and I think the tech in Adidas does help performance some.

The best shoe in my opinion is the one that allows non-stop golf without causing pain to my feet haha :D

Those are such nice looking shoes C_ault, I've been trying to find places that sell them around here but no such luck. They are just so classic looking, but plain and modern at the same time.

I got lucky, I bought mine on ebay slightly used (I think the guy walked around the house, took them off and then sold them) for $50. These are the shoes that really sold me on Adidas with a little help from THP radio. I like that their sizes are consistent.

I got lucky, I bought mine on ebay slightly used (I think the guy walked around the house, took them off and then sold them) for $50. These are the shoes that really sold me on Adidas with a little help from THP radio. I like that their sizes are consistent.

I tried my buddys Adidas 360 LTD's and although I love them, to me they felt SUPER heavy. I think I'll have to try them on the course someday.

Adidas AdiPures are the best as far as comfort and stability and I've tried all the 'high-end' shoes.
I also really like Nike's new Lunar Controls. Right now, I would say they are my favs, wicked light weight and comfortable. I also prefer the styling. But to be fair, I haven't gotten them on the course... so for now my vote is for my AdiPures.

+10000 on the Adipures!

Hightop golf shoes were a new site for my eyes!

9s-5yIMx_-2K9GLQnasJ6G02lb9Q8C3MpHECXerVLhoB8Vu17FCmbqNndbMLh-VwIuV1_EG-Lui74pTVIH_M871V5CNJdLx9C0VaNgelqniMxpTv33SFZBiVCrZo3J7OfskCydNMpJchSctToUj7T3BA2YFjuECn=s180

I currently play with these relatively inexpensive ones:

i6hMydX3Z0qZbdPLjzQ4KStIerHGW3SQkGQDpLwpPd5FtC65BSmjaxYcPhG5sx8hX_v_lKtuYka8rvaPvHd1heHlEuLvnauzmBxoUCEoLqAqBF-uYLlkjaCuChgloVQD_R4xJRxjqVN8SDCTAfXKIVHMAh0aIhI=s180

I like this retro look:

uiIyNdR4YQbGrY2UF6srByk6aaCs8HCNvjLzvlivD2o7uKmvXefLl1DxRV--3pF04ba8lw6sNTeeuFy3wB0UOxdJCrpp3h25D59OMx2bXhMpU39JxotiHU9K_O74Z-aXi9fCDRTLzGmH9c-_ROQa3CS5CjrjQFu_3kUVAPnl3iMEOopgVCkBuG-016U=s180

But my favorite pair would be these:

rnNCA56h7zWoHSWRt_OHFqeioMn-BwMH2UoUGuLwwflvGW8s5cKi6c3kuDRfWpzpKZFkvErYN1a26KbaOqzVZL3BubMt5YialDyagPdc3hwHKdGNjE9zut461omRnUbtvHJ7tVJMFxe4R087ryo6rVMCNYiMWpR15EGIBhHjXFZp=s180

These are my favorite because of the "class" they have in my mind. Super clean, stylish and almost dress shoe-esque. I think in a tournament setting the best bet, but for the weekend duffer, meh not so much!

Another favorite:

VF2JXnHQTY4KaR7UAg4dfB2qgXGiOcQJawW8W2acYx5gQNge2aP4uZDhUM6rkRZq22UdQB2U5IyHM5FYnhG2yQEYyfKGnPTMUbfELWO_EO7YZ9R9jefqCI-2OM1uWf754781uOoYwqpUbMs1cgwCyFpNdBxOQRoh=s180

Super laid back, lite, stylish everything the weekend duffer couldn't get out of the above pair.

I mentioned in another post that I have problems with Adidas sizing and they usually run small for me. I love a lot of their styling and technology but the sizing kills me.

My black/pink shieldtips Footjoy Icons with my daughters name on the heels.

Definitely Adidas Tour 360 for me, I had FJ Dryjoys and I thought those were comfortable til I purchased the Adidas.

FJ DryJoys.. I also bought some slick looking FJ Icons and they killed my feet..

I prefer the Nike athletic style shoes the best. Maybe not so much the cheaper ones, but the higher end models are great. Nike has always fit me the best for starters. They offer the stability and durabilty of a golf shoe, with the lightweight and comfort of a cross trainer. I've had many other golf shoes feel great and fit fine, but I'll take these over any of them to wear on a daily basis.

Adidas Tech Response 3.0. I often walk 36 or more holes each time I am out so this "athletic shoe" style of shoe really works well for me.

I like my Ecco Streets very much. Very comfortable and great for walking.

These are my faves. Loved em so much had to get them in brown too

Dent, you have good taste!!

adidas_tour360_ltd.jpg

207943927.jpg

I don't think I could just pick one put of my 10 pairs of shoes that I have. I love my Paula shoes and my Natalie shoes. With the Paula's I like the black with stripes and with the Natalie's I like my black with hot pink stripes. But I just got a pair of the new adidas adicomfort 2 shoes and love them too. They are white with purple stripes and so comfy. I packed them with me and haven't worn them for a round yet, so we will see. But they fit like a glove and wear like a slipper :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of the 10 plus pairs I own, my most recent purchase was a pair of the new Asics. Very nice shoe. Nikes seem to fit me well also. Used to be a big Foot Joy fan, but the new styles just don't appeal to me...Appear to be a bit "clunky"...

This is my all time favorite pair of golf shoes, adidas. I don't even remember what they were called. They are at least seven or eight years old and they have walked a few hundred rounds. I just wish I would have bought about six pairs of them. These are about done and they leak a little in the wet, but I love em. When they die, I think I'll bury them behind the garage with our dogs and cats.

shoes002.jpg

Back