THP Stand Bag - Pictures

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
For those that get the THP Digital Newsletter each month, you got a sneak peek a couple of weeks ago at something we thought was pretty cool. THP teamed up with a new company called QODA to create a bag from the ground up.

We dont have this sample yet, but the picture was just sent to me.

1226286794_4bax2-L.jpg

Here are some in hand pictures

1243710854_qKqLB-L.jpg

1243710861_q8Q8u-L.jpg

1243711774_rUDv9-L.jpg

Velcro Patch for glove with THP logo
1243711115_AuFmq-L.jpg

I love magnet pockets
1243711401_roupU-L.jpg

1243710626_YMrP9-L.jpg

Strap holder (where straps come together)
1243712073_BPcy2-L.jpg

1243712299_W5rCp-L.jpg

1243712758_8mypX-L.jpg

1243712976_8sgx7-L.jpg

I love the base of this thing.
1243712784_U8FJi-L.jpg

Last edited:
I want one so bad! That is an aswome looking bag. Do you know what the top is going to look like and the amount of dividers?

I love that golfbag!!!!!!!!!! Nice work THP!

WOW!!!! I'd love to have "TC" on that bad boy! Really nice looking bag guys. You know how much I dig my stand bags, I'd rock that bag in a minute.

Looks nice! What kind of features does it have? Waterproof pocket? Insulated cooler pocket?

sharp looking bag. and i know it probably is impossible, but it would be a nice touch if people (who ordered it) could get the bag emroided with their nick :)

Can I get a cart bag version???

PLEASE????

Great looking bag and I love the color combo !

I saw this in the newsletter and got excited, but this looks so much better than the picture showed! I'm excited about these for sure.

That bag is SICK looking. My wife bought me a USA Hoofer C-1 for Christmas, how do I slide this one by her?? I've been a die hard Hoofer user since high school, but this could do it. I wonder if the top handle is "flexible" or how easily it would be to carry if that handle was fixed & hard. The round THP logo by the handles is a nice touch.

Well I probably just broke my keyboard, stupid chin fell..

That bag looks awesome! The colors look perfect and it stands out great!!

Man that is BA! I'm really liking the double full size pockets on the bottom.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Looks nice! Knowing they kind of merchandise that has come out of the THP store I am pretty positive that this is excellent quality

Is there a chance you make a THP cart bag?

That's a sharp bag! :thumb: Does it have a 14-way top?

I'm very picky about my bags, but I'd get this one in a heart beat. I love the look, a perfect mix of black and white so I don't sit here thinking "How dirty will that get?", and the green makes it pop.

Sweet looking bag JB and GG. I have been thinking about getting a stand bag...

I will definitely have to order one of those when available!

thats a great looking bag, I like how they put the logo on there towards the top, its very classy looking

Yet another item to put on the must have list! My limited THP putter cover will look great with that!

If this were a cart bag, I'd be all over it. It looks great and I know a lot of people will buy another great THP product!

Looks great, nicely done guys!

Back