What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought an Odyssey White Hot Tour #1 putter. Anyone has any experience with this putter? Very anxious for it to come!

I got my TM wedge in the mail today, so I took it over to my local shop to get the :vibrant: coated spinner shaft put in, I can't wait to pick it up tomorrow!!!

Bought a 18* Mashie (M2). Didn't hit it all that great in the simulator but I was exhausted, in tennis shoes, 1st time in the simulator, and exhausted. I hope that I got the right shaft (ended up with R as my swing speed was around 87 when I hit it good). At least they have a 30 day exchange policy.
When I did get decent contact it was a very nice feeling club.

Bought a 18* Mashie (M2). Didn't hit it all that great in the simulator but I was exhausted, in tennis shoes, 1st time in the simulator, and exhausted. I hope that I got the right shaft (ended up with R as my swing speed was around 87 when I hit it good). At least they have a 30 day exchange policy.
When I did get decent contact it was a very nice feeling club.

That's the right shaft. My ss is about the same and I also have the M2 with the regular shaft. Love that club, you will too.

That's the right shaft. My ss is about the same and I also have the M2 with the regular shaft. Love that club, you will too.

Cool, thanks for the insight it will ease my mind (as much as it can be :D)

I just bought a Titleist 910F 3W and it is so very noice....

Just got my Wilson Staff 8882 putter in the mail today. Its such a great looking club, cant wait to use it on the course!!

Orange whip trainer

Today is a day of joy. I bought a new bag! The TaylorMade Supreme Hybrid 2.0 in Black/White, a white TaylorMade Radar Structured Cap 2011 and three new FootJoy gloves. Stocking up for the season.

TM SuperFast 2.0 Driver; Srixon Z-Star X golf balls

Excellent pickup, I've been eyeing one myself, come to think of it, I've been eyeing almost your entire bag. Nice setup!

Excellent pickup, I've been eyeing one myself, come to think of it, I've been eyeing almost your entire bag. Nice setup!
Thanks Icey. I've hit it a few times and the numbers are good and it offers some forgiveness I didn't have before. I also got the Z-Stars...in yellow...for $19.99 a dozen!

TM SuperFast 2.0 Driver; Srixon Z-Star X golf balls

Nice purchase Sean. Looking forward to hearing more of your experiences with the 2.0.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Big day for me...after a few months of deciding on irons (pretty much since September/October), I finally picked up some new irons...just got custom fit for a set of i15s! +.25" length, 0.75* flat!

Bought a couple of Tour-S wedges to go with it!

Big day for me...after a few months of deciding on irons (pretty much since September/October), I finally picked up some new irons...just got custom fit for a set of i15s! +.25" length, 0.75* flat!

Whoa! Nice purchase as well. Boy, you can tell golf seasons are starting to get underway.

Congrats on the sticks bro!

Today is a day of joy. I bought a new bag! The TaylorMade Supreme Hybrid 2.0 in Black/White, a white TaylorMade Radar Structured Cap 2011 and three new FootJoy gloves. Stocking up for the season.

Nice bag flix!

nice purchases!

Nice purchase Sean. Looking forward to hearing more of your experiences with the 2.0.

Thanks TC. If only Mother Nature would give us a break up here!

Nice pick ups BD!

Loving the purchases today guys. Cant wait til I know if the 2.0 is the perfect one for me.

Does it have to sing your lullaby's to?
I thought it drop kicked everything in testing yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back