Your Favorite Shoes

My favorites are my Adidias 360 LTD's. I have the white with black accents and the white with cognac accents. Love the style, love the comfort, and love the overall funtionality of the shoes.

Well I thought my fav was my new Nike Lunar Control...then I got the AdiPures and my mind changed immediately.

Adidas Tour 360 4.0 white and blue, slick and all day comfort!

I don't think I could just pick one put of my 10 pairs of shoes that I have. I love my Paula shoes and my Natalie shoes. With the Paula's I like the black with stripes and with the Natalie's I like my black with hot pink stripes. But I just got a pair of the new adidas adicomfort 2 shoes and love them too. They are white with purple stripes and so comfy. I packed them with me and haven't worn them for a round yet, so we will see. But they fit like a glove and wear like a slipper :)

Jeez Golf Chick! You have 10 pairs of shoes!! haha thats crazy

My favorite have to be my footjoy icons. I have had various nike and adidas models but the icons are perfect for me. I love the different styles they offer with a color for any outfit you have. Also if thats not enough they have the custom myjoys. Also they don't hurt my feet at all when playing. I put them at the top for me personally.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
My everyday tennis shoes. I have yet to find a pair that fits me, and I am a little afraid to order footjoys, who seem to be the only maker in my size, blind.

Never order shoes blind. Unless you can send them back for free.

My everyday tennis shoes. I have yet to find a pair that fits me, and I am a little afraid to order footjoys, who seem to be the only maker in my size, blind.

myjoy icons are my absolute favorite. the mens asymetrical are my go to style. white smooth/white patent and the white smooth/black croc are in my solid rotation.

Never order shoes blind. Unless you can send them back for free.

I agree. And since I don't know if there is a site that allows that, I am stuck in tennis shoes. I like them though.

Check out zappos.com

Whaddya know. Adidas AdiComfort 2.0, 10.5 4E. I'll be darned. Any thoughts on these?

Adidas tour 360 4.0 in red and silver. Got to rep my Buckeyes. (although I'd prefer blue and white)

Tap before talk.

Have you checked with Adidas on sizes? I'd think Blind9 could get them for you if they are available.

I emailed them, never got a response.

I'd shoot pattyblind9 a PM. I'm sure they could find out and be of great service.

At the moment, I will wait until I get paid. I do not know how much money I will have for this stuff after I pay my brother back.

At the moment, I will wait until I get paid. I do not know how much money I will have for this stuff after I pay my brother back.

After you pay your brother off, ask him if you can borrow some money. Afterall, you just showed you're good for it. :D (just kidding [maybe a little seriousness, but just a little]).

It wouldn't hurt to shoot them a PM and find out the information though.

The adicomforts are nice aggro, They are a really soft cushy shoe and almost fit exactly like a street or tennis shoe.

SOLD, lol.

I love the way my street shoes feel, but I do see the advantages of a good golf shoe. That, and the things look freaking awesome

After you pay your brother off, ask him if you can borrow some money. Afterall, you just showed you're good for it. :D (just kidding [maybe a little seriousness, but just a little]).

It wouldn't hurt to shoot them a PM and find out the information though.

Thats how it usually happens, lol. He is a darned bank. He just has so much cash...

Eccos and FJ's are my favs. They just fit my foot the best.

Back