Arnold Palmer Invitational at Bay Hill [Spoilers]

I picked a mostly Euro lineup as usual. But, so far I've picked the wrong Euros!

Dustin Johnson
Justin Rose
Jim Furyk
Graeme McDowell
Chris Couch
Aaron Baddeley
Zach Johnson
Bubba Watson
Hunter Mahan
Tiger Woods

Wicked squad if you ask me. Heck I might have just predicted the entire top 10 right there.

Young Rickie Fowler off to a good start. Sure am glad I didn't pick him this week :banghead:

I need to figure out a way to watch the pm coverage but it's not looking like it's going to work out today.

He was looking very good at the range.

wow Tiger and DJ at the top of the pick stats this week. I picked both of them myself but it looks like i'm not the only one looking for them to contend this week. Glad I picked Fowler too, kid is on the prowl for a win (puma jokes? really?), not that I can really call him a kid, just a few months older than him myself.

Top 10 (11) picks of the week:

Tiger Woods 81
Dustin Johnson 81
Hunter Mahan 70
Graeme McDowell 69
Rickie Fowler 61
Bubba Watson 52
Phil Mickelson 47
Justin Rose 44

Martin Laird 29
Ian Poulter 23
Ernie Els 23

My team is in bold, plus Vijay.

Others picked by 20 or more:
Gary Woodland 22
Jim Furyk 21
Brandt Snedeker 21
Kevin Na 20

61 people picked Rickie, including me. Im in 61st place! LOL. I do only have 3 guys out on the course though.

PS. My dad talks more smack than I do, and hes sitting in 99th. I know its early, but OUCH!

The Kiss of Death:

I am in 8th place. Watch me fall! hahaha

On a side note, who the heck is "Forum"? And why would that even pop into your head as a name for your team? I still say we should have had to use our forum name so we know who to try to jinx by saying they are doing well!

Young Fowler moves into the lead. Or a tie for it at least.

What's up with G-Mac? For a guy who wants to be #1, he sure hasn't been playing well lately.

Man so much for Brandt Snedeker following up his strong play from last week... there's a wasted pick

Team 9I this week:

Matteo Manassero
Hunter Mahan
Graeme McDowell
Rickie Fowler
Phil Mickelson
Edoardo Molinari
Charl Schwartzel
Dustin Johnson
Tiger Woods
Jim Furyk

What's up with G-Mac? For a guy who wants to be #1, he sure hasn't been playing well lately.

Yeah no kiddin, what the hell Gmac! Hes already +4.

And what got into Janzen.

Yeah no kiddin, what the hell Gmac! Hes already +4.

And what got into Janzen.

He is killing me. I thought for sure he would step it up for this tourney seeing how April is right around the corner

And now he's +5. Thanks Gmac, maybe you need to grab one of those Gamblers bro.

Haha. Im glad I didnt take him. Hopefully all of my pics do relatively okay this week. I need to make up some dollaz on the field!

And now he's +5. Thanks Gmac, maybe you need to grab one of those Gamblers bro.

He needs something, that's for sure. Maybe a Z-Star driver too?

Gees if I didnt take young Fowler Id be hurting right now. Good thing its only day one.

I would be throwing in the towel right now if it weren't for the fact that I still have 6 guys to play. So far my team is nothing special.

I don't think Fowler will be up there for long, he's a solid player but I just don't think he will hold a lead into Friday if he still has it.

and maybe a yellow Z-star ball as well....heck he's in the ads for them lol
He needs something, that's for sure. Maybe a Z-Star driver too?

He wont hold a lead into tonight, Tigers going to shoot like 62 today
I don't think Fowler will be up there for long, he's a solid player but I just don't think he will hold a lead into Friday if he still has it.

My picks for this week are:

KOR.gif
K.J. Choi
NIR.gif
Graeme McDowell
USA.gif
Zach Johnson
USA.gif
Bubba Watson
USA.gif
Rickie Fowler
USA.gif
Tiger Woods
USA.gif
Hunter Mahan
USA.gif
Bill Haas
USA.gif
Dustin Johnson
USA.gif
Phil Mickelson

dang Bubba just 3-jacked the par 5 4th! Was counting on him to pick up some shots on that hole when I saw he was home in 2!

Back