NEW - Name that Tour Player Contest

Just read through the entire older thread and this looks like a blast! I have a lesson tonight but should be home just in time to participate. Really looking forward to it. Thanks THP and Nike!

Sounds really cool! Can't wait to get on and try my luck :D

We need a warm-up, JB. Have to get the new ones prepared for tonight.

I might do a warmup this afternoon when I return from the range.

Warmup Practice Round

I like me so much, I carry me around in my golf bag each week on tour

1227286679_JgxZK-L.jpg

Ryo Ishikawa?

It sure is. Good job. We have 5 really good ones coming up tonight.

Look at TC go with the Ryo in less than 1 minute. Good job buddy! I'll be around tonight, looking forward to this!

Dang TC, you want to be on my team buddy ha.

wow TC that was quick, nice job. Looks like I need to keep up with my narcissist golfers a bit more haha.

wow TC that was quick, nice job. Looks like I need to keep up with my narcissist golfers a bit more haha.

THis isn't my first "name that tour player" rodeo. The answers are always in the clue, yet we all tend to focus on the pictures for some odd reason.

Wow! Looks like I am whilst unsuited for this contest! Those are some mad skills you have there TC

THis isn't my first "name that tour player" rodeo. The answers are always in the clue, yet we all tend to focus on the pictures for some odd reason.

reminds me of that trick where you write the word "BLUE" in green marker and ask people what color is the marker.

Wouldn't Poulter be correct too until the picture is un-pixelated? He wears yellow pants, and has himself as a headcover. That was my first guess. What can I say, I'm no TC.

Thats the point of the contest, you gether an entry of who you think it is. Then when they unpixelate the pic, it would show that Poulter is incorrect.
Wouldn't Poulter be correct too until the picture is un-pixelated? He wears yellow pants, and has himself as a headcover. That was my first guess. What can I say, I'm no TC.

Well crap. Missed the warm up, doesnt look like it would have mattered anyways, TC was on top of it. Im terrible at the clues but can usually find the pictures if I get a name or 2. Cant wait for tonight!

The thread will go up at 8pm in the contest section of the forum. it will be a brand new thread. Dont forget that everybody can work together to get the right answers here.

that was super quick TC, not even gonna try

I like the idea of everyone working together. Sounds fun to me. As soon as I saw the warm up I knew instantly who it was, but I just now saw it. Good job TC!

Back