Arnold Palmer Invitational at Bay Hill [Spoilers]

I hope your right buddy. I love watching that guy play great golf.

Me too! I've moved up to 19 in the standings which means absolutely nothing until Sunday! WAHOO! I have Gmac on the roster, perhaps he just wanted an early exit to rest for Augusta?

Man, I had did I miss Iphone coverage! Ugh.

Hes a hack anyways :alien:

I said it on twitter and Ill say it here. I think Tiger is going to have 4 rounds in the 60s this week, including one sub-65 round.

If he does that he'll run away with this tournament. Saturday and Sunday should be tough to score out there.

Half my team is sitting at E right now. I can't believe what happened to Gmac. Maybe this was just his tune up for the Masters so he is just out there working on his game? That's the theory I am going to go with anyway because +8 is just crazy!

Half my team is sitting at E right now. I can't believe what happened to Gmac. Maybe this was just his tune up for the Masters so he is just out there working on his game? That's the theory I am going to go with anyway because +8 is just crazy!

I agree I definitely hope this is just his warm up or some weird fluke going on with him today

I agree I definitely hope this is just his warm up or some weird fluke going on with him today

Me too. I don't normally openly admit to being a fan of a certain player but I am definitely a big fan of his. I like his on and off the course actions and talking with some people this weekend reassured me that he really is one of the good guys.

My heart was crushed this week when I learned about some other guys that I secretly cheered for but now will have to think a little harder before being in their corner. But with GMac everyone says he is just as great as he appears on TV. Plus, from the few interactions I have had with him he has been nothing but amazing.

someone just came in my office and said D Johnson hit a S**NK

Man Tiger is leaving himself way to far from the hole on these par putts but his putter is keeping him in it right now.

Listening to XM Radio in my office. DJ just put it in the H2O dropping 4 and hitting 5 on 8

He wont hold a lead into tonight, Tigers going to shoot like 62 today

Looks like he'll have that sometime during the 16th hole, the way it's going now.

Well Tiger when 90% of your putts are for par your probably gonna lose some ground.

Tiger better start finding some fairways if he plans to shoot in the 60's.

My afternoon guys are getting KILLED! Woodland +3, DJ/Ryo/Vegas all +2, onlyTiger holding it down at E. Looks like Woodland and Ryo are about to drop another shot as well.

EDIT: of course Woodland and Ryo make their putts and Tiger misses.

Hey look, Tiger is actually low man in his group today, we haven't seen that happen in a while have we?

Man Tiger is leaving himself way to far from the hole on these par putts but his putter is keeping him in it right now.

The Method or the Scotty?

Hey look, Tiger is actually low man in his group today, we haven't seen that happen in a while have we?

On the other hand being over par is something we have seen far too often unfortunately.

I have Gmac and can write him off for the weekend, I also took S O'Hair as I received a signed letter from his Friday night at the Kingdom. I thought that might be a good sign, he is gonna have to have a good day tomorrow to make the cut.

My man Spencer is playing some good golf right now. I just wish he didnt have that stupid putter sticking out of his stomach.

Is it just me or does TW look like he's swinging violently at the golf ball?

Back