ESPN March Madness round by round picking game

Who didn't realize that those stupid play in games were part of the round by round contest?

:banghead:THIS GUY:dohanim:

After the play-in games:

RNK ENTRY SCORE
1 mcook1977 4
1 emanthei 4
3 IceyPicks 3
3 Smallville 3
3 Marsh5, 3
3 Staticline 3
3 Beowulf 3
3 DawgDaddy 3
3 Bridges 3
10 bulldogdg 2
10 coolbreeze 2
12 uscgmk 1
13 SnapHook 0
13 CRucker300 0

After the play-in games:

RNK ENTRY SCORE
1 mcook1977 4
1 emanthei 4
3 IceyPicks 3
3 Smallville 3
3 Marsh5, 3
3 Staticline 3
3 Beowulf 3
3 DawgDaddy 3
3 Bridges 3
10 bulldogdg 2
10 coolbreeze 2
12 uscgmk 1
13 SnapHook 0
13 CRucker300 0

Whoo Hoo!! 4 for 4.. Hopefully my luck doesnt run out today!

My luck will run out today so the perfect streak was fun while it lasted! :)

yea, I just made my selections and do not feel very confident in them. That is a lot of games to pick.

Don't forget to get today's games picked. I just remembered to do so!

I always forget to keep filling these types of contests out, I'm sure i'll forget one round!

I always forget to keep filling these types of contests out, I'm sure i'll forget one round!

I'll try to keep reminding in this post. But remember that I almost forgot today!

Don't forget that there are games this evening. Make your picks!

I'm not disappointed in my score since I forgot to pick at first and missed the first 2 games on the 2nd (3rd) round.

1. Beowullf 65
  2. Mcook77 63
  3. Smallville 62
  4. Bridges 60
  5. Marsh5 56
  6. Icey 55
  7. Bulldog 54
  8. emanthei 53
  9. uscgmk 39
  10. Snap Hook 25

Hey somehow I missed this one but got in the other one for the prize. I just joined if that's ok.

feeling pretty good about this rounds picks. I only adjusted one from my first initial picks. probably means Ill get that wrong, lol

Hey somehow I missed this one but got in the other one for the prize. I just joined if that's ok.

I thought I saw 2 more people than what we started with. You should be kicked out for joining late, and well because your ahead by a good margin :alien:

Im joking.

No problem since there's no prizes involved.

I thought I saw 2 more people than what we started with. You should be kicked out for joining late, and well because your ahead by a good margin :alien:

Im joking.

Haha, I did feel bad when I joined and took away the other leaders lead, that's why I commented in here. I figured no prize though, or else it would be locked. Good luck with the final rounds though!

Got 3 picks wrong last night. Guess I am done. sucky!

I failed at this as well!

I just logged in to make this weekends picks and realized I never picked the eilite 8 games. DOH!!:banghead: I guess I am out of the running, lol

Back