Castle
The Mentalist

In no particular order:
House
Lie to Me
Big Bang Theory
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Breaking Bad
Stargate Universe (sad to see it be cancelled)
The Walking Dead
Glee
No Reservations

I guess basically any show I actually watch, since I don't just watch to watch.

In no particular order:
House
Lie to Me
Big Bang Theory
Breaking Bad
The Walking Dead
Glee
No Reservations

Alright I won't feel bad saying that I watch Glee too.

But for some terrible reason I cannot come up with, I watch A LOT of reality TV. Yes its sad I know but I can't get away from it. But not the MTV/VH1 Variety...

Survivor
Amazing Race (I applied to be on this, no luck though)
Pawn Stars
Top Shot
Biggest Loser

And then Thursday night Sitcoms are a staple in my house too:

The Office
30 Rock

I think you learn a lot about someone depending on the shows they watch... and I just lost my man card I'm sure.

Thats about it for the most part

I figure I can counteract Glee with a bunch of my other shows.

I don't watch a ton of shows but I can't miss Fringe.

I also like the Mentalist and Glee.

I'm so old fashion my wife just shakes her head at times. I watch the news, Golf Central and All In The Family and Sanford & Son every evening during the winter months. I just watched those shows back when they were new and love seeing them again on TV Land.
Thank God the golf season is back...LOL

In no particular order:
House
Lie to Me
Big Bang Theory
Breaking Bad
The Walking Dead
Glee
No Reservations

Alright I won't feel bad saying that I watch Glee too.

But for some terrible reason I cannot come up with, I watch A LOT of reality TV. Yes its sad I know but I can't get away from it. But not the MTV/VH1 Variety...

Survivor
Amazing Race (I applied to be on this, no luck though)
Pawn Stars
Top Shot
Biggest Loser

And then Thursday night Sitcoms are a staple in my house too:

The Office
30 Rock

I think you learn a lot about someone depending on the shows they watch... and I just lost my man card I'm sure.

Thats about it for the most part

where were you guys when i was getting killed for liking glee hahahaa

where were you guys when i was getting killed for liking glee hahahaa

Its okay, I love Glee too. I started a thread about it, lol. What did ya'll think about the original songs?

i think they should have done originals all along... mix them between all the cover songs

ionno i love watching everything from glee to man tracker to fringe to history channel hahaha... if it keeps my interest ill watch it

Why no love for Michael Weston?

Burn Notice, Psych, Big Bang Theory, House, The Mentalist, The Middle, Mike and Molly

This is why I love Burn Notice:

Burn Notice, Psych, Big Bang Theory, House, The Mentalist, The Middle, Mike and Molly

How have I not been watching this show. This looks awesome.

Burn Notice is one of the best shows on. I didn't put it on mine as I'm not currently watching it. We were watching the DVDs and didn't get done with them until the new season was about 1/3 in so now we're just waiting for those DVDs to be released. Great show. :thumb:

Glee is in a whole nother' galaxy compared to those shows.

uh oh... compared to WHICH shows?

I also forgot, I've watched a few Food Network shows too (now I'm sure I'll lose my man card). Iron Chef, Chopped... but in case you haven't watched Food Network, they have a couple hotties that also make food.

Modern family. Love that show and somehow the wife has got me into Top Chef and a couple of the real housewives shows on Bravo. Also try to keep up with Desperate Housewives. This year isn't the same after two of my favorites are gone -24 and Niptuck (yes it got weird but I was already so invested in it from other seasons). Besides those I am mostly a sports junkie with my programming.

My new favorite show is NCIS. I don't know why I didn't watch it during its first 7 seasons, but it's great that USA and Sleuth air so many reruns so I can follow along with its history. Watched Kate's demise last night. Ziva is OK, but I really liked Kate.

i love ncis... im fascinated with pauley perrette

How have I not been watching this show. This looks awesome.

And that's not even the "best of". That is honestly what goes on every episode. But if you're gonna watch it you need to start from season 1 ep. 1 to get the whole plotline.

Big Bang, Two and a Half Men, Mike and Molly, Hawaii Five-0, Criminal Minds, Sportscenter, anything golf related, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

Back