Annika's new baby

Gianna1025

Reaction score
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Handicap
I'm sure everyone has heard that Annika delivered a preemie baby earlier this week. Wanted to know if anyone knew the particulars about the baby? Height, weight and how far along she was?

Reason being is that my wife and I went through the same thing with our first baby. Gianna was born at 24 weeks and weighed only a pound! She spent 4 months in the hospital and it was a rough road! Let me know what everyone finds out!

http://www.golfdigest.com/golf-tour...renstams-harrowing-childbirth-experience.html

Just saw a clip on Golf Central where they had a replay or her hubby Mike talking about how scared they were and why they named him Will. He said both were doing well, but Will will be in the hospital for sometime while mother is coming home Friday.
He said the name came because he was born so premature, that he will need a stong WILL to get through everything. Don't remember how many weeks premature he was but it was several and very unexpected for them.

The more I try and find the less I come up with. I read in one article that he would be in there from 5 weeks to maybe 2 months. I amguessing she was around 32 weeks. Anything after 36 is considered full term and I don't think they would let him go home before his due date

From twitter:
William Nicholas McGhee was born at 27 weeks (2.12 lbs, 15 inches)

Thanks for all of the good info folks, I had not heard anything about the baby already being here. Glad they think everything is going to be alright.

Back