Name that PGA Tour Player Contest

Can't think of any other scenerio where i'd notice it.

If we jumped and are disqualified, that's fine. a countown like i saw in the previous thread would have been nice for uniformity, but it's not something i'm going to be upset over. i was looking at my posts with the time, and thought something was off. When i saw everybody else start submitting i wasn't sure what to do and just went with the flow, which is usually a mistake. no big deal, still fun to be a part of

I was joking. Your not going to get DQ'd.

When do official entrys go final? 9:15 right?

Uconn wins!!! I live in MA but I'm from CT.

cool. sorry if my sarcasm detector is off, sweet 16 games you know

My bracket is busted, I'm barely paying much attention anymore....lol

I'm so excited to see who wins!

My bracket is busted, I'm barely paying much attention anymore....lol

I'm so excited to see who wins!

i just love playoff basketball, so much emotion, such a rollercoaster ride.

i'm excited to find out who wins too. the added anticipation because JB and GG are in a meeting only builds up the moment even more

AAAHHH!!!! So when will we know please somebody tell me!!! AAAHH

AAAHHH!!!! So when will we know please somebody tell me!!! AAAHH

I already said that JB and GG had an engagement to attend this evening and when they return they'll announce the winner. I honestly don't know when that will be.

I already said that JB and GG had an engagement to attend this evening and when they return they'll announce the winner. I honestly don't know when that will be.

*Pulls hair out.*

Ok, sounds good. Does the person that wins have to be online at the time of announcement to win, or can they check back? I can't stay around much longer...:(

Ok, sounds good. Does the person that wins have to be online at the time of announcement to win, or can they check back? I can't stay around much longer...:(

You don't have to be online at the time buddy. If you need to go do something then Have at it.

Bah, I didn't remember that I am in central time now. Was in eastern 2 days ago. hehe.Good luck all

Man I am so bummed I missed this! Sounds like you guys had fun!

NNNOoooooooooooo! My computer battery died when I was at the coffee shop earlier working on homework and I was not able to get on and help solve the "Name That Player" contest! It looks like it was so much fun! I didn't take my charger along because I didn't think I'd be using my computer that much. Good job figuring it out everyone!

Edit: Going back through and reading through all the posts...it is just awesome to see everyone having fun and working together. It shows what a great community we have here.

Just got back and will be posting the results shortly.

The first post is updated with correct answers.

I thought we did. Once Immelman was settled I felt good about them.

Lots of correct answers. We have put all the names in the hopper and will pick a winner shortly. Because the THP time is off slightly, we have allowed all entries posted from 8:55pm EST to count. Great job guys and hope everybody had fun. We will have to make this much harder when we do it again in a few weeks.

Back