The Saddy Sad Boo Hoo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, great to hear all the support. Thanks to all of you, I have no doubt my Mother will do just fine now. The members of THP are incredible.

Man guys. I f***** up.

Apparently, as I was cleaning Tuesday, I threw away my mothers half carat engagement ring. The house is real quiet.

Hope it turns out as "definitely didnt" instead of "apparently".

Sorry to hear it JR!!

No, I did.

It was in a ziplock bag, waiting to have the stone re-set. I picked it up without even noticing. Mom seems okay, but Dad is 10 kinds of pissed

WADR, something like that, in a ziploc, left out can be seen as garbage. It should be somewhere where there is NO chance of that happening. Just my .02 though.
No, I did.

It was in a ziplock bag, waiting to have the stone re-set. I picked it up without even noticing. Mom seems okay, but Dad is 10 kinds of pissed

WADR, something like that, in a ziploc, left out can be seen as garbage. It should be somewhere where there is NO chance of that happening. Just my .02 though.

As far as we can tell, my brother was searching for something, and had pulled out a bunch of stuff. It was not put back.

Due -- I am sorry to hear about your Mom good buddy. Take care and just know you have several friends with prayers and best wishes for your Mom.

I am at an all time low right now, its a long story but it's just terrible.

I am at an all time low right now, its a long story but it's just terrible.

Sorry to hear that Dent. I hope things get better soon buddy.

It always sucks to get an appointment scheduled, then you look at it to start running numbers, and because of health they are uninsurable. Then you have to call them and tell them they are uninsurable.

It always sucks to get an appointment scheduled, then you look at it to start running numbers, and because of health they are uninsurable. Then you have to call them and tell them they are uninsurable.
Ouch....that sucks really bad on multiple levels Smallie.

Ouch....that sucks really bad on multiple levels Smallie.

That does suck, and while I don't want to get in this discussion, thats the problem with your medical system.

That does suck, and while I don't want to get in this discussion, thats the problem with your medical system.

It's not the medical system cb, it's for life insurance.

It's not the medical system cb, it's for life insurance.

Ahhh then totally never mind, I don't know why I assumed it was health insurance. I suppose I should get more life insurance but I don't want to make it so I'm worth more dead than alive.

I just heard from a friend his cousin washed 4 Masters paper tickets in washing machine last week. He didn't realize he did it until he found nothing but the string and eyelet. However he was able to get replacements after talking to someone high up on food chain with golf company he works for. I would hate to try to explain how I did that!!! :D

Last edited:
I just heard from a friend his cousin washed 4 Masters paper tickets in washing machine last week. He didn't realize he did it until he found nothing but the string and eyelet. However he was able to get replacements after talking to someone high up on food chain with golf company he works for. I would hate to try to explain how I did that!!! :D

I think i'd have to be committed after doing something like that. I'd be pissed as hell if I couldnt get replacements.

My great aunt passed away today. It is pretty sad because I vaguely remember her when she was pretty vibrant and still had plenty of life. Over the past few years her condition has gotten so bad she was just stuck in a wheel chair in a care home doing nothing, almost rotting away.

I don't know what to think because she did want to die. I'm just glad she is in a better place now.

My great aunt passed away today. It is pretty sad because I vaguely remember her when she was pretty vibrant and still had plenty of life. Over the past few years her condition has gotten so bad she was just stuck in a wheel chair in a care home doing nothing, almost rotting away.

I don't know what to think because she did want to die. I'm just glad she is in a better place now.

Sorry to hear it Dent. Sounds like she is in a much better place.

Sad day for you, Dent, but as you said, she's in a better place than she has been.

Bumped for Chunky!

Haha who knew?

Can't believe we have this thread...

I thought this said the Honey Boo Boo thread at first...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back