What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 Adidas Formotion golf polos (love the cut)

Mitsubishi Bassara driver shaft and a Cobra S3 adapter

8 Golf Pride Decade Multi Compound grips - White

Pre Owned Backstryke 2 ball putter - like new- from callawaygolf.com ! for $147!

Wel it was not today but two days ago I bought a Bushnell XGC+ GPS.

I just snagged a new Adidas tour ag staff bag for $149.99 - I feel bad for getting such a deal.

Tap before talk.

Just picked up a pre-owned R9 TP driver to add to my new cart bag!

Like the one JB has? SICK!!!

From the iPhone.
c6e4e137-0c89-68d3.jpg

That'd be her. I need a bag for when not walking.

Tap before talk.

3 Adidas Formotion golf polos (love the cut)

Mitsubishi Bassara driver shaft and a Cobra S3 adapter

8 Golf Pride Decade Multi Compound grips - White

i have a few of those formotion polos - very nice.

c6e4e137-0c89-68d3.jpg

That'd be her. I need a bag for when not walking.

Tap before talk.

that is a sick bag!

everything decided to come today.

IMG_3741.jpg

free 6 iron from taylormade. Ive hit a burner at the golfsmith - but im gonna take this to course and see some ballflight - and how i like it out of a few different lies.

IMG_3735.jpg

ordered this the other day - i wanted to try and see if my alignment is off. Figure out why my GIR is down. Im missing the 6-8 iron shots into a green left and right. But the shots seem to be traveling relatively straight. Some said this helped them alot - so im going to bring it to the range.

IMG_3732.jpg

and in anticpation of the morgan cup - i wanted to put the TM balls through some testing. I havent hit the burner balls - only the pentas.

I bought a black and grey Bagboy Revolver Plus. I've been looking at them for a while and finally gave in. I also bought a Taylormade 11 rescue 3. I have the mashie m4 but its really closed at address and likes to go left.

Nice bag flix!

Ty!
I've been looking for a new bag a long time now and saw this bag by mistake and had to get it.

Tappin' for world peace!

Good little haul CG!

everything decided to come today.

IMG_3741.jpg

free 6 iron from taylormade. Ive hit a burner at the golfsmith - but im gonna take this to course and see some ballflight - and how i like it out of a few different lies.

IMG_3735.jpg

ordered this the other day - i wanted to try and see if my alignment is off. Figure out why my GIR is down. Im missing the 6-8 iron shots into a green left and right. But the shots seem to be traveling relatively straight. Some said this helped them alot - so im going to bring it to the range.

IMG_3732.jpg

and in anticpation of the morgan cup - i wanted to put the TM balls through some testing. I havent hit the burner balls - only the pentas.

wow that is a TM haul right there!

Holy fantastic hauls. Great pickups everyone! CG that ball choice would be tough! The Penta is great but so is that Tour Burner!

Just got my Wilson TW9 52* 56* & 60* Wedges in the mail today. Should be set for the season now. Lets hope I dont find anything else I "need".

a matching grip for my TM r11 rescue 4! Can't wait to hit it on the course!!

Iomic putter grip

4-New Adidas Shirts and one belt buckle reg $19.99 sale for $9,99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back