Arnold Palmer Invitational at Bay Hill [Spoilers]

I sure hope so. I sure felt for him, sort of. But why go for it so many damn times? He sure looked bad doing that.

I think it's some sort of reverse version of 'in the zone'. Maybe the Twilight Zone. He didn't want to admit defeat to that shot, and it just pounded him again. A life lesson for sure.
As much as you feel for him, I'd still rather be out there putting up 11s than sitting at my desk! :D

How did Levin get so lucky and get such an early tee time? If he ends up winning he might have todays tee time to thank.

How did Levin get so lucky and get such an early tee time? If he ends up winning he might have todays tee time to thank.

Afternoon players play early this morning.

Afternoon players play early this morning.

Yeah he played really late yesterday when the course was at it's toughest.

From the iPhone.

oh ok, thanks. Hes running away with it so far. And Barnes -1 for the day!! Which puts him only a few shots back at +9 haha.

woodland and DJ are going the wrong way today. Tiger looks like he's playing somewhat consistent from what I can deduct from shot tracker, hopefully he can put up a decently low number and keep himself relevant for the weekend.

I guess one of those drivers that Wade built for DJ isn't getting it done.

Ryo just put up an 8 on 18 and bogey'ed the first. That killed me as he was under the cut line before that little stretch.

That Jeff Overton sure does play good golf when the field is stacked.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I said at the beginning of the year that I would not pick Ricky Barnes, but I decided I would give him another chance this week and what happens? He is +8 through 15 holes. All I have to say to that is WOW!

Yeah, I've been burned by Ricky a few times this year. "There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —President George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

I'll probably pick him a few more times. And when I don't, he'll be top 3.

GMac, Vegas and Carl Petterson are killing me right now. Other than that I'm in the top 10 for the first time ever in Fantasy weekly rankings! But, its still early Friday so I'll go ahead and stop talking about that!

I have four guys in major danger of missing the cut, and two of them haven't teed off yet!

DJ, 7 over, really?? C'mon Man!

Tiger is BACK!

DJ, Gmac and Ricky B all coming up small. Barnes will not be on my team again. Gmac is just warming up for the Masters. DJ, who knows.

FIFY... Don't give up on the Barnster.

Jhonny Vegas not lookin so hot either. This course is eating some players up big time.

DJ, Gmac and Ricky B all coming up small. Barnes will always be on my team again. Gmac is just warming up for the Masters. DJ, who knows.

DJ needs to find a way to go at least 4 under par the last six holes or he can book an early flight home. Gmac needs a 5-under day or he and DJ can try to get a group rate.

I cant see it on TV from here, but how is GMac looking lately? I notice on twitter he mentioned he is having some issues with his long irons...

Now that Tiger tossed in a -4 for the day & -3 overall, it will be interested to see if he can avoid crapping the bed on Saturday & Sunday.

My team is shaping up, if Matteo can turn it around, and Laird shoot a 69 today, I might end up doing pretty well.

Mine too Thainer, I have a feeling Gmac is gonna have a great round today!

Mine too Thainer, I have a feeling Gmac is gonna have a great round today!

Well considering where he is right now he better set a course record to make the cut.

I'd love to see Phil put together another solid round and get himself right up there in the top 5 going into the weekend. This has the making of a potential Tiger/Phil weekend, I love it!

Back