Optical illusion "Get Trippy"

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
I got this in my email. Pretty cool. Seriously.

This is cool. When you're done with the 30 seconds, look at the back of your hand while it is still on the mouse.

You have just gotta try this!!! Make sure you look at the image for a full 30 seconds before looking at your hand! Have fun!

Okay, this is downright weird. Don't be suspicious, nothing is going to jump out or scream at you. Just follow the instructions. Wait the entire 30 seconds.

1.- Open the link
2.- Then "click me to get trippy",
3.- Look at the center of the screen for 30 seconds, and then..
4.- Look at your hand holding the mouse, without moving it away from
the mouse..

NOT BEFORE!

(it is no joke, it is called "cenesthetic hallucination") click below..........

http://www.neave.com/strobe/

lol that is crazy. im still seeing it as i type. i could tell when my eyes had "adjusted" as it went from a horizontal image to a full on cone typ eimage. I could see through it almost - like those magic eyes. haha

that is so awesome, as im typing this cg13's sig had a ripple effect to it, pretty fascinating stuff

That was neat Smallie, here is an old one too, I have always like it alot. You can just look at a light colored wall and get the effect.

Jesus_Illusion.jpg

That really makes me wonder when my mind can be so easily warped. Now I see why Team Paradise thinks they might win the MC.

That really makes me wonder when my mind can be so easily warped. Now I see why Team Paradise thinks they might win the MC.

Yup!

Is it bad that I've been doing this all morning?

It didnt work for me, I think I did it wrong.

But the website thing was cool. When I started to really gain focus I started to see a red X. Cool.

That was neat Smallie, here is an old one too, I have always like it alot. You can just look at a light colored wall and get the effect.

Jesus_Illusion.jpg

That is amazing Dawg. I tried it, and everyone should try it.

whoa... i wonder what would happen if someone were already on acid and they try this... would they stop tripping? hahaha

Wow, both of those are cool! I don't think I'll try standing for a little while though.

i think smallie is trying to hypnotize us

Thats was crazy, thanks Smalls. As I was doing it I was thinking, nothing weird is going to happen this is lame, then I looked at my hand and that was some crazy stuff.

I was looking for another thread and ran across this one.

That's pretty fun. I love stuff like that.

I now have a headache but it was worth it.

Back