Arnold Palmer Invitational at Bay Hill [Spoilers]

Laird's got another tester to save par. Personally I need him to miss a few of those today.

Don't be jinx'ing Martin dude. I need him to get the "W" today.

Nope, I do too. I think his spaz out on the tee yesterday made me dislike him, didn't he have a lead this year a couple tournaments ago too and crumble?

Nice! Think he's got a chance gray?!

His behavior on the tee box yesterday also turned me off from him. I understand getting emotional and I am all for being human on the course but there was just something about his reaction that turned me off.

Is it bad that I want to see Levin implode today?

No. Is it wrong that I would be willing to do something to help him implode if I could?

Nope, I do too. I think his spaz out on the tee yesterday made me dislike him, didn't he have a lead this year a couple tournaments ago too and crumble?

Nice! Think he's got a chance gray?!

Maybe if he was a little closer to the leader but the field would have to come back and Mickleson would have to shoot 62. Not much of a chance but maybe he is getting primed for the Masters.

His behavior on the tee box yesterday also turned me off from him. I understand getting emotional and I am all for being human on the course but there was just something about his reaction that turned me off.

Usually I would be fine with a quick angry swing or something but he just look liked he had a tantrum like a baby.

No. Is it wrong that I would be willing to do something to help him implode if I could?

lol, me too dude. If I was there, I'd heckle him to death. How angry did he look yesterday? I wanted to push him in a lake.

That car alarm was mine, btw... doing my part to screw up levin. What are YOU doing?

Usually I would be fine with a quick angry swing or something but he just look liked he had a tantrum like a baby.

Exactly, he just looks so angry out there. It was very unflattering.

lol, me too dude. If I was there, I'd heckle him to death. How angry did he look yesterday? I wanted to push him in a lake.

He really did look so angry out there. It reminded me of the time Woody Austin beat himself over the head with his putter.

That swing tantrum is a new one on me. Not sure anyone wants to win.

That car alarm was mine, btw... doing my part to screw up levin. What are YOU doing?

I just don't want him to win. I'm rooting for Laird pretty hardcore.

I just don't want him to win. I'm rooting for Laird pretty hardcore.

Come on buddy you gotta root for our lefty brethren.

Come on buddy you gotta root for our lefty brethren.

I'll pull for Phil, but Bubba's not on Team TC, so I wouldn't mid seeing him not fare so well.

Spencer looks like he missed his men's group tee time today. Marino makes a few puts and he will hoist the trophy

I know he isn't going to win today but Tiger is looking a little bit better this week going into the Masters, and the Masters always seems to bring out the best in him. If he can improve his short game a little before Augusta we might see him lingering toward the top of the leaderboard. Today I'm rooting for Fowler though.

Is it just me or does Levin look kind of greasy? His shirt looks like it's 2 sizes too big for him. His clothes just look like they don't fit right.

Is it just me or does Levin look kind of greasy? His shirt looks like it's 2 sizes too big for him. His clothes just look like they don't fit right.

Yeah, his clothes are too big, he looks like a high school kid.

BTW, congrats Hundy, you're in 1st in fantasy right now. Amazing how much better you're doing.

BTW, congrats Hundy, you're in 1st in fantasy right now. Amazing how much better you're doing.

Really? I'm at work, so I am not checking too much. Awesome!!! Thanks for the heads up!

From the iPhone.

Why is Vaughn Taylor using a SW to putt on the 14th???

I know he isn't going to win today but Tiger is looking a little bit better this week going into the Masters, and the Masters always seems to bring out the best in him. If he can improve his short game a little before Augusta we might see him lingering toward the top of the leaderboard. Today I'm rooting for Fowler though.

Really, I think Tiger looks like garbage this week. Three rounds in the 70's dosent seem to good.

He just had a horrible finish after being a couple under par for the day...his short game needs some serious improvement. Forget about the swing, he is missing over half of his putts within 10 feet

He just had a horrible finish after being a couple under par for the day...his short game needs some serious improvement. Forget about the swing, he is missing over half of his putts within 10 feet

I agree, IN, his swing looks good, 10 f/w's yesterday, it is now just his short game, chipping and putting, and the putting looks like it is coming along quite well, he's burning a lot of edges right n ow.

He just has absolutely no consistancy right now. Just like today he can be looking good at -3 for the round and then just fall apart.

I can't remember the last time the camera followed two guys leaking so much oil. Levin looks so confused out there.

Back