What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Method Core 4 finally came in, took it for a spin tonight too :love:

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

You got to bring it to Georgia bro and show us how it rolls :D

Be there in a few weeks so round up the Georgia contingent for a morning on the links. Come one come all.

You got to bring it to Georgia bro and show us how it rolls :D

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I picked up a new head cover today.

Friday I got new fairway woods. Nike VR Pro 3 wood and 5 wood. They both have Diamana 'ahina shafts in them, so at cost they would be $380 each, for a total of $760 for them both. I got them for a total of $300 :banana:

Picked up a 54* CG12 from the used club bin at Golf Galaxy for $23. It looks brand new too.

Callaway Ft-5 Driver

I had to order it but i will be able to tell you tuesday or wednesday

Today I bought/traded with a Mountain Man for an R9 driver pretty excited about it.

Yes, you should be excited my man!!

I am, my lefty brethern. I think you will be very happy as well, in fact I know you will.

Nothing quite like a well struck shot off the R9. Great feel and sound. Congrats on the trade, dude.

I just ordered my custom built Burner 2.0 irons this morning. I also ordered the R-11 3 wood as well.
I'm already impatiently waiting for them to be built and shipped !!

Std. loft and lie, stock stiff shaft, +1 inch long, 2 extra wraps under the black and white Golf Pride New Decade grips.
Same details on the 3 wood as well.

Picked up a Titleist 910FD 3-wood on Sat. Definitely had a lower spin rate on the launch monitor than the R11. Since I primarily use my 3-wood off the tee this (hopefully) will be very useful.

I had to buy a replacement 7i today :sad: I'm going to lose mine to a nasty family situation and this will teach me to make sure I'm putting my clubs back in my OWN bag on the back of the cart

I found my Mizuno MX-200 7i on Clubfinders for $50 and it was even the right loft and lie. Will need to to get it reshafted but at least I won't be without or trying to fit a different club into the middle of my set.

TM R9 SuperTri
TM R9 3-Fairway
TM Rescue 19* Hybrid
TM R9 Irons 4-AW
Cleveland CG15 56* Chrome
TM Monaco Bag
Adidas Tour 360 4.0 Shoes

.... haven't bought anything for 10 years, figured I was due!!

:act-up:
2011 rebuild!

Alida RIP 60 Alpha Stiff for the SuperTri (stock regular flex Fukijura Motore is way too whippy)
TM Superfast 3-Fairway (R9 looks so nice at setup, but I'm not skilled enough for it yet)
TM Superlaunch 3-Hybrid (same reasoning as 3-wood)
TM Burner 2.0 Irons 4-AW (because hey, after the thread on these, how could I not?)
Odyssey White Ice #5 Putter (replacing the old White Hot Rossie)
TM Burner Tour Balls (loved the blind test thread, had to try these out for myself)

Fighting the urge to replace my CG15s with the new CG16s. I seriously must have whatever disease OEM does.
I successfully resisted buying the Superfast 2.0 fairway and hybrid and stuck with last year's model.. not sure I can do it twice! :act-up:
Maybe I'll just get DG Spinners for my CG15s and pretend they're new wedges.

Also, thank goodness for BST forums and eBay. Got great value for all my 2010 stuff!

Just bought a pack of 100 epoch performance golf tees today. Anyone use these before are they any good? Ive used the Zerofriction tees and figured these would work about the same.

Just bought a pack of 100 epoch performance golf tees today. Anyone use these before are they any good? Ive used the Zerofriction tees and figured these would work about the same.

I have both and prefer the Epoch.

Just bought two new CG14's black pearl and a Burner stick. So stoked

I have both and prefer the Epoch.

Thats good, I wasnt a huge fan of the zerofriction tees after a few hit it always seemed like the ball didnt want to sit on the tee right. the epoch look like they will hold the ball better. How long do they normally last? looks like it is more of a plastic that should last longer than most tees.

Grip-tape!

I´m going white this season!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back