Forum Putter Testing Sign Up

I love new putters!

1. What putter style (shape) are you partial to? Heel shafted blades

2. What is your current putter? Odyssey White Ice # 9

3. Do you prefer inserts or no inserts and why? I have used both but prefer inserts. I feel I have better distance control with them.

4. What is your biggest weakness in putting? Pace. I struggle with generating a consistent pace over the course of the season.

Awesome! I need all the help I can get on the greens
1. What putter style (shape) are you partial to?--Anser style although lately I've been messing with mallets
2. What is your current putter?--Kia Ma Daytona
3. Do you prefer inserts or no inserts and why?--I do like inserts. For whatever reason I seem to have better lag control with putters that have an insert
4. What is your biggest weakness in putting?--Alignment especially on shorter putts

This is a awesome oppurtunity for average joes like me to test new equipment, i luv it.

1) What putter style (shape) are you partial to? I like gooseneck style heel shafted blades/mid-mallets but i would be open to try anything.

2) What is your current putter? Wilson Staff 8883

3) Do you prefer inserts or no inserts and why? I prefer no inserts because i really like the metallic click of a metal face and i feel like i can control speed better with a metal face. Open to inserts too though.

4) What is your biggest weakness in putting? ALIGNMENT i just cannot seem to align myself properly and my miss is to the left 90 % of the time. My strength on the greens is the speed of the putt but, it doesnt matter because i go left of the hole so much.

I hope i get a chance to contribute to THP testing but, if not let me go ahead and say congrats to the winners.

Thanks for the opportunity THP! :)

1. What putter style (shape) are you partial to? Mallet
2. What is your current putter? Taylor Made Rossa Corza Ghost
3. Do you prefer inserts or no inserts and why? I am partial to inserts
4. What is your biggest weakness in putting? I am always working on distance control

1. What putter style (shape) are you partial to?--Blades
2. What is your current putter?--Ping Anser
3. Do you prefer inserts or no inserts and why?--Inserts, because its what I am used to
4. What is your biggest weakness in putting?--Probably alignment issues, always pushing putts to the right

1. What putter style (shape) are you partial to? I prefer a blade putter - though I have used several mallets in the past. Not opposed to them, just prefer the visual of the blade.
2. What is your current putter? Odyssey White Ice Putter No. 1
3. Do you prefer inserts or no inserts and why? I love the feel the insert provides on my Odyssey, but I wouldn't be opposed to a non-insert putter. Been using inserts for a while now.
4. What is your biggest weakness in putting? Distance control...sigh.

This is a great opportunity to try a new putter.

1. What putter style (shape) are you partial to? Center-shafted, no offset
2. What is your current putter? Rife 2-bar
3. Do you prefer inserts or no inserts and why? Prefer no insert
4. What is your biggest weakness in putting? Speed

Wicked cool Team THP! Thanks to you and the mystery company!!

1. What putter style (shape) are you partial to? Face-balanced mid or full mallet
2. What is your current putter? TaylorMade Rossa Corza Ghost
3. Do you prefer inserts or no inserts and why? Always preferred the feel of inserts.
4. What is your biggest weakness in putting? Distance control for longer putts.

1. What putter style (shape) are you partial to? I like all putters, but prefer mid-mallets.
2. What is your current putter? I'm currently rotating between an Odyssey F-7, SeeMore FGP, and a Nike Method 003.
3. Do you prefer inserts or no inserts and why? I like a putter with a soft feel, whether that be through soft metal, or an insert with a slight preference towards having an insert
4. What is your biggest weakness in putting? My biggest weakness (other than reading the greens) is finding a putter that I can get aligned with and has good distance control.

Just bought a new putter, but who doesnt want to try new clubs!

1. What putter style (shape) are you partial to? Huge fan of the blade style
2. What is your current putter?Wilson Staff 8882
3. Do you prefer inserts or no inserts and why?Ive used both and dont really have a preference
4. What is your biggest weakness in putting?Biggest problem is puting everything together. Either my speed is off a little or my aim is off a little. I have trouble getting both right.

This is a pretty sweet idea to open the testing up to your members. Ive been on other forums that only test the clubs themselves. You guys rock!

This is a pretty sweet idea to open the testing up to your members. Ive been on other forums that only test the clubs themselves. You guys rock!

We do testing like this almost monthly. Drivers, iron sets, balls, etc...

All we ask is that one be active.

1. What putter style (shape) are you partial to? I'm a blade guy! I have played mallets in the past, but have not found one to suit my eye as of now
2. What is your current putter? Ping G2I Anser (I do switch very regularly to my SeeMore and Cleveland Classic 3).
3. Do you prefer inserts or no inserts and why? I prefer non-inserted putters for the feel and sound. But, I do play my Ping that have an insert.
4. What is your biggest weakness in putting? I would have to say I get pretty "wristy" sometimes, but if I concentrate on that aspect.. I can get a quick fix on the course!

THP, again, you guys over-do yourselves! Thank you ALL at THP for the COUNTLESS opportunities! If I am chosen, I will do everything in my Hacking power to give a solid review!
Thanks again!!

The Facebook thing leaves me out but still very cool, can't wait to see what putters are involved.

Should be interesting.

1. What putter style (shape) are you partial to? -- Heel shafted like the Odyssey #9 and that whole shape of putters that a lot of brands make.
2. What is your current putter? Taylormade 79 Maranello.
3. Do you prefer inserts or no inserts and why? I've never had a preference one way and instead base how I feel about a putter on how it feels to me.
4. What is your biggest weakness in putting? Either alignment so that I'm not pushing or distance control. Seems to be one or the other every round.

Thanks again.

1. What putter style (shape) are you partial to? Blade/Anser style putters with a plumber's neck hosel.
2. What is your current putter? Odyssey Black Series Tour Design #2
3. Do you prefer inserts or no inserts and why? Non-inserts. I haven't found an insert I like the feel of.
4. What is your biggest weakness in putting? Getting out of rhythm.

Very interesting testing opportunity.

May I ask when the deadline will be to sign up for this?

Previously we mentioned that we would be announcing the testers Thursday.

Sorry, I am a skimmer in training.

In that case, I am gonna refrain from signing up for this one. Good luck guys.

THP bringing another testing opportunity for its members, just awesome!

1. What putter style (shape) are you partial to? I am partial to mid-mallets
2. What is your current putter? Wilson Staff 8876 mid-mallet
3. Do you prefer inserts or no inserts and why? I prefer inserts mostly because thats all I've ever played and I'm comfortable with them.
4. What is your biggest weakness in putting? I tend to pull putts within 8 feet.

1. What putter style (shape) are you partial to? Blade, heel-shafted, with offset
2. What is your current putter? Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2
3. Do you prefer inserts or no inserts and why? I prefer inserts because it feels softer off the clubface.
4. What is your biggest weakness in putting? The 3-footers. When the skin is on the line, those of the putts I hate to face. I expect to make them, but my percentage is not good, so confidence level goes down.

Thanks again THP and secret putter company.

The first post states "long term testing" and will require atleast two months of feedback here as well as the company's facebook page.

See I read that earlier after class and then once I got home to post on here I couldn't find where it said that. Weird

1. What putter style (shape) are you partial to? Like the look of the Blade, but not positive it fits my putting style (I really need to be fitted)
2. What is your current putter? Odyssey White Hot XG #9
3. Do you prefer inserts or no inserts and why? I prefer inserts - ball feels better coming off the feel and provides good feedback.
4. What is your biggest weakness in putting? Pushing putts and distance control within 15 feet. I have set a goal of no three putts and less than 30 putts/round but last year averaged 34 (over 45 rounds last year)

A great opportunity:

1. What putter style (shape) are you partial to? Face-balanced mid-mallet
2. What is your current putter? Scotty Cameron Squareback
3. Do you prefer inserts or no inserts and why? I prefer no insert.
4. What is your biggest weakness in putting? Lag putting from more than 25 feet.

Thanks THP

I would like to be in consideration for this evaluation.

1. What putter style (shape) are you partial to? Blade style but don't mind a more mallet type.
2. What is your current putter? Odyssey White Hot XG #2
3. Do you prefer inserts or no inserts and why? Insert right now, Played a bulls eye putter for a long time when I went with an insert the xtra soft feel was a nice change.
4. What is your biggest weakness in putting? A little push now and than, Maybe just letting the toe go a little open on the swing.

Thanks guys.

Whoop whoop! Awesome chance, I would love to get this since I think there is a lot to learn about the various options.

1. What putter style (shape) are you partial to? Mallet or semi-mallet
2. What is your current putter? White Ice Rossie
3. Do you prefer inserts or no inserts and why? Yes since I think they give me a more forgiving putting contact
4. What is your biggest weakness in putting? not hitting the sweet spot and/or coming up short.

Back