The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmmmmmmm good points DDEC. No baggage fees!

flights are booked...arrive Weds on a nonstop Southwest flight @ 6PM and then have a nonstop Southwest flight out on Monday @ 10AM. Couldn't have worked out better, no baggage fees and nonstop flights.

There's been something on my mind for a while and I just want to share it, and mostly get it off of my chest. I know how excited we all are at this point in time when it comes to this event. It's fun figuring out housing, and it's fun figuring out itineraries, and it's certainly fun dreaming about what items might be available to us equipment wise. Our company menus will be available before we know it, and that will add a whole extra level of excitement and anticipation.

However, we must not forget what our roles are as participants in the Morgan Cup. We are staffers, we are being represented by two of the biggest golf manufacturing companies in all of golf. They are sending us letters, they are investing in us, they will be rooting for us to be successful, and most importantly, they are entrusting us with their goods. Our perceptions, our results, our feelings on their products is what they get in return. That's all that they ask for; an honest reaction. Let's be sure to put the same trust into them, let's make sure that we believe in them and their products like they believe in us, let's invest in them and their products like they're investing in us. My point is: when you get this menu of equipment choices, don't choose based on a dollar amount, don't choose based on what you want, instead, choose based on what's going to be best for your game, what's going to help you best represent that company, and ultimately, choose what you think is right.

Awesome post Captain! Couldn't have been said better my friend.

Just got back to the office and read your great post Cap'n TC. I couldn't agree with you more or have put it any better. I have no doubt that with great men that are on both teams and everyone wanting to support their teams, THP and their sponsor to the best of their abilities, only equipment that will suit each individuals game will be played. I know that I want to give my team the best chance to win, and playing with the equipment that suits me best made by TMaG will be what is played, no matter what that equipment is.

Well said TC. I think everyone involved in the Morgan Cup realizes this and I know we will all represent THP, Taylor Made and Callaway to the best of our abilities.

Tappin to the oldies

A little announcement to everybody. We will be sending each participant a PM tomorrow morning with their first equipment choice. They will have a list of options to choose from (both TaylorMade & Callaway) and will make the selection based on that list.

This is only the first piece of the puzzle however, but the companies believe that some equipment should be getting into your hands sooner rather than later. So the first piece of equipment choice will begin tomorrow morning when you receive the PM.

A little announcement to everybody. We will be sending each participant a PM tomorrow morning with their first equipment choice. They will have a list of options to choose from (both TaylorMade & Callaway) and will make the selection based on that list.

This is only the first piece of the puzzle however, but the companies believe that some equipment should be getting into your hands sooner rather than later. So the first piece of equipment choice will begin tomorrow morning when you receive the PM.

My mind is swirling out of control, I think I just got a small taste of what its like to be OEM Kevin. Thank you again to THP, TaylorMade and Callaway.

TM and Callaway just keep stepping it up, awesome!

oh goodness!!! Now I am nervous. I am sure you will say but how long from the time we receive the PM would you like a reply? If I jumped the gun just say so

WOW!! That post just made my day! I feel like it's my birthday....oh wait, it is my birthday. I can't wait to get the process started and get to find out what I'm going to be using to help my team bring home the Morgan Cup! Go Callaway!

I received a letter from Taylormade today!
196869_717790555147_33600921_37680170_4848799_n.jpg

I received a letter from Taylormade today!
196869_717790555147_33600921_37680170_4848799_n.jpg

Great stuff DD, now I'm excited to go home and see if there's on in my mailbox, oh wait I remembered I live in Canada and will be seeing it just after the Morgan Cup is over.

Great stuff DD, now I'm excited to go home and see if there's on in my mailbox, oh wait I remembered I live in Canada and will be seeing it just after the Morgan Cup is over.

Lol. Totally. We may see them in May. ;)

Tappin to the oldies

oh goodness!!! Now I am nervous. I am sure you will say but how long from the time we receive the PM would you like a reply? If I jumped the gun just say so

The end of the week.

The end of the week.

Wow! I wasn't expecting this so soon. A million thank you's to Callaway and Taylormade. They are hands down the best companies in golf. A million more thank you's to THP!

Man I hope THP plans another one of these!! I would love to be apart of the one of the teams. I'm really trying to make it down to watch!

Its cool to see the TM guys getting their letters too.

My heart just skipped a beat when I read this! Looking forward to the PM tomorrow morning...JB, thanks for the update.

That is very exciting...can't wait to see what round one is.

I also got a letter from TaylorMade in the mail today. I am very excited to be sponsored by such an outstanding company.

It's exciting to watch as this progresses! I know you guys are getting pumped :thumb:

Got home from the course, and this just in! Taylormade Letter. AWESOME!
TaylorMadeMorganCupLetteblackedr.jpg

Absolutely wonderful to see this kind of support from both TaylorMade and Callaway. I love how much they are getting behind this. Truly a remarkable attestment to the level in which they hold JB, GG, and THP.

CG,
You may want to pull that picture down and take your address off. Just my opinion of course.

Great stuff, I would love to see a letter when I get home from work. Thanks for letting us read it CG.

CG,
You may want to pull that picture down and take your address off. Just my opinion of course.

yea, in my excitement i forgot to black out the addy. Fixed.

Catching up on threads now.

yea, in my excitement i forgot to black out the addy. Fixed.

Catching up on threads now.

Too late, I just sent you a dozen pizza's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back