Tiger Woods 2012 Video Game

Just got my shipping confirmation from Amazon. I couldn't be happier with Amazon on this particular order. Release-day(overnight) delivery for just .99 cents.

To sweeten the deal Amazon was offering a $20 account credit to anyone who pre-ordered the game.

same here. although i probably should have nixed it and just drove all the way to wal-mart. the anticipation is killing me

I'll swing into work tomorrow morning and pick up my reserve - although I should lay low, as I told them I couldn't work tomorrow.

Tap before talk.

Lol there's officially 6 people here waiting for midnight.

From the iPhone.

That's awesome. I knew Gamestop wouldn't have enough reserves for a midnight release, and I have to stay loyal to those who sign my paychecks (and give me a discount)

Tap before talk.

I'll swing into work tomorrow morning and pick up my reserve - although I should lay low, as I told them I couldn't work tomorrow.

Tap before talk.

that my friend, is the definition of a dilemma

Had to debate between the Wii or PS3 version, finally pulled the trigger on the PS3 version, but had to buy the Move system. Figure the graphics will be better on the PS3 vs the Wii.

I already got my Amazon confirmation so it'll be waiting at my door when I get home from work tomorrow. It'll be a great time to fire up the Move and swing away!

Just got off a 24 hour shift, about to take a nap until GameSpot opens at 9, then its Tiger Woods time! I wasn't planning on getting it this year until they added Augusta, I hope they add the predator to this years version at some point.

I love how qschool and nationwide are both in this years game! And the sponsors are back. Love it.

From the iPhone.

Mine (for the Wii) is coming today from Amazon. I got in on the $20 rebate/Amazon credit deal too.

Picking up the PS3 version at lunch, then a bunch of us are going to play it at work (I work at a mobile game company)!

Today is the big day! I am seriously contemplating buying my first video game in 10 yrs. This game looks sick!

Tiger Woods on Xbox 360

Tiger Woods on Xbox 360

I've played Tiger Woods PGA on my old PS2, but made the switch to the Xbox. How does the game compare? Are there any severe changes with the controls from PS2/PS3 to Xbox?

Not to mention I'm stoked to be able to play Augusta :D

Nerfny will be picking this game up for me today! I can't wait to get home and take on Amen Corner.

Not yet, Im getting my guy half decent in stats first. If he isnt, putting is a crapshoot

Smart. Sucks I have a Dr's appt today or I would have gone and snagged it already. I'm ready to check it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got it. Disappointed that there is no R11 in the game. Only the R9's and Burners (no beautiful white clubs at all)

Can anyone confirm there is Q-School and Nationwide Tour in career mode? Thainer told me there was but I think he's just screwing with me.

Thainer is that PS3 and if so, do you have the move??

Back