Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got an email from PGA National on this package.
My wife and I did this package last year right before the THP outing.(I wasn't a member back then and didn't know about it)

Escape and Play this Summer at PGA National Resort & Spa !

Package includes:
• Unlimited daily golf on The Palmer, Haig, Squire or Estates
• Complimentary replay rounds (no cart fee for replays)
• Daily breakfast
• Complimentary club storage
• Complimentary practice balls
• Luxurious nightly accommodations
• Access to the Waters of the World mineral pools at The Spa
VALID DATES: May 20 – September 30, 2011.

http://reservations.ihotelier.com/crs/p_prod.cfm?HotelID=13718&ProdID=324966&killcookie=1&LanguageID=1

and of course this happens now, I JUST booked my hotel for Sept 17th-24th, man if it was non-refundable, Id be all over this deal

Just got an email from PGA National on this package.
My wife and I did this package last year right before the THP outing.(I wasn't a member back then and didn't know about it)

Escape and Play this Summer at PGA National Resort & Spa !

Package includes:
• Unlimited daily golf on The Palmer, Haig, Squire or Estates
• Complimentary replay rounds (no cart fee for replays)
• Daily breakfast
• Complimentary club storage
• Complimentary practice balls
• Luxurious nightly accommodations
• Access to the Waters of the World mineral pools at The Spa
VALID DATES: May 20 – September 30, 2011.

http://reservations.ihotelier.com/crs/p_prod.cfm?HotelID=13718&ProdID=324966&killcookie=1&LanguageID=1

nice find DD. That may be just what nerfny and I are looking for as a quick get away after our wedding in Sept. Our honeymoon won't be till later in the fall, so this could be the perfect opportunity to get out of dodge for a few days and relax.

Rock Bottom has Adidas Powerband 4.0 for $75 and free shipping. I wish they had my size.
www.rockbottomgolf.com

and of course this happens now, I JUST booked my hotel for Sept 17th-24th, man if it was non-refundable, Id be all over this deal

I would call them back and see if they would honor the new price. At $79 per person per night....I would give it a shot !

I would call them back and see if they would honor the new price. At $79 per person per night....I would give it a shot !

well, probably not a bad idea, but my brother and I are taking the ladies along with us, which makes it more expensive than I would like

plus hard to beat the deal I have at the Mariott Grande Vista--7 days for $575, plus 10% off of golf at a few courses which will already have discounted rates

but for sure, if the ladies werent coming along, Id be all over it

Got an email from golfetail they have addidas shirts on sale for $16.99 today and tomorrow. I just picked up 2 and with shipping it was $41.97 total with shipping. Email addy is www.golfetail.com and you enter code SHIRT-0329 in the discount code at checkout.

Going hand in hand with the above post Ping belts are on sale for $14.99 when you enter code BELT-0329 at check out www.golfetail.com

Rock Bottom has Adidas Powerband 4.0 for $75 and free shipping. I wish they had my size.
www.rockbottomgolf.com

Do you mean the Tour 360 4.0s? As I see these on rockbottom for ~$75 with free shipping ending tomorrow. (sizes are limited though I see 10, 10.5, 11 and 11.5 and not all sizes in the 3 different colors)
They also have get a free Adams wedge with $100 purchase.

Do you mean the Tour 360 4.0s? As I see these on rockbottom for ~$75 with free shipping ending tomorrow. (sizes are limited though I see 10, 10.5, 11 and 11.5 and not all sizes in the 3 different colors)
They also have get a free Adams wedge with $100 purchase.

Yes, the Tour 360 4.0's. My bad.

www.golfballs.com has Footjoy DryJoys Sport Saddle Golf Shoes for $79.99 Pretty nice looking shoe.

6425_225.jpeg

Link

Kingdom has Idea Pro Black Super Hybrids for $169.

www.rockbottomgolf.com has Tour Edge Golf- Exotics XCG-3 Hybrid Iron/Wood Graphite #3 & #4 in regular and stiff flexes for $76.28 till noon today.

Rockbottomgolf now has 2 Nike 62" Windproof Umbrellas for $20.42, till noon tomorrow. Great buy if you need an umbrella. www.rockbottomgolf.com

I received an exclusive email only offer from Globalgolf.com for free shipping sitewide today only. Use the code APRIL during checkout.

nice deal, I really should try too and see what ahppens

well no luck, I tried to add it to my cart, then I go to click on cart and it says nothing is in my cart

I am sure they are sold out of these grips as a lot of people bought a good amount of them. We will see if Golfsmith actually honors this price.

dang, would have loved to have snagged some, gribs are getting up there in years

Golfsmith messed up. $6.49 for the 13 grip kit

Get it while it is still there

then use promo code for 15% off JXT012CVN

http://www.golfsmith.com/products/VDR104KIT/Golf_Pride/VDR_Red/White_Black_Cap_Grip_Kit

I grabbed four and a few other things I had waiting in my wishlist. We'll see if they show up. I got an order confirmation and my order says it's being processed but all items say they're back ordered. Looks like I'll have some extra grips around if they show up! I've been wanting to try them anyway!!

dang, would have loved to have snagged some, gribs are getting up there in years

i grabbed a few. if they honor the price and ship them, I will send you a set. Look for a PM in the next few days, we'll see what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back