The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My post marks the 4800th post on this great event. Salud!

pretty awesome isn't it? And think we still have 5 months to go

pretty awesome isn't it? And think we still have 5 months to go
I'm loving the build-up and being a part of the entire process and sharing it with everyone else. I think it's fascinating watching it all unfold.

One-t with the eagle! And yep, orange e6!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

NIce going One-T

As a Callaway/Odyssey staffer, I knew we couldn't go wrong in the putter department for the Morgan Cup. I just spent about an hour rolling putts with each of the DART putters and the Tour Black series and my beliefs were confirmed. There really is a reason that Odyssey is the #1 putter in golf....their putters flat out perform!

The DART putters are easy to align as advertised and the White Ice insert has a nice soft feel. However, at the end of the day I opted for a Tour Black #2 because I prefer a firm feeling putter and, like One-T, the #2 is most like what I've always used and what I'm most comfortable with. I can't wait to get the #2 in my bag and start making more putts!

I'm loving the build-up and being a part of the entire process and sharing it with everyone else. I think it's fascinating watching it all unfold.
I was just thinking about this earlier today. There was a time as the signup was approaching that I wasn't sure if I was going to make it. I could not imagine not being involved in this now, I would be kicking myself if I didn't do everything I possibly could to be involved in this.

I was just thinking about this earlier today. There was a time as the signup was approaching that I wasn't sure if I was going to make it. I could not imagine not being involved in this now, I would be kicking myself if I didn't do everything I possibly could to be involved in this.

Well said P4B, I think my first post in this thread said "Can't make two trips to Florida this year, but sounds incredible." Now I can't even fathom I thought that for one second and still am having trouble believing that I'm part of this.
I had a long discussion on the phone this Morning with Cap'n TC and he got me all kinds of fired up this morning, then I went out and had a great range session. Its getting real.

I thought about not signing up, and then I didn't think I was going to get a response. I called Nerfny and told her I was ok with it because I really should use that money towards our wedding. Sure enough 20 minutes later I received my email from GG and I went crazy. I'm very excited to be involved in this. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity. I love talking to my teammates everyday about this event.

I thought about not signing up, and then I didn't think I was going to get a response. I called Nerfny and told her I was ok with it because I really should use that money towards our wedding. Sure enough 20 minutes later I received my email from GG and I went crazy. I'm very excited to be involved in this. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity. I love talking to my teammates everyday about this event.

I had similar feelings. As soon as I saw the post go up I sent in all the info as soon as I could, I thought there was no way I was fast enough. When that email came from GG it literally was one of the best moments of my life.

I still can't believe that I am able to be a part of something so unique and so special. Thanks again THP.

Tappin to the oldies

Captain TC out playing golf again. Gotta love it.

Yes buddy, but so is One-T...my boys will get nice weather and get their golf in. I have no fear in that.

Here are some sig pics for Team Paradise.

TaylorMadeMC.png

CallawayMC.png

I LOVE IT!! Thanks Seth!!!

Of course now he has to putt it. I say we see a One-T version and we have a 3 putt par. :act-up:

Hahaha, I told TC you were gonna make a comment. I sank that bia! I told him to take another one with the ball equal distance away and say that that was my birdie putt.

Is One-T gaming an orange ball?

Thats right, I will game a pink ball, either way, one of you will go down to whatever color ball I choose for the MC

That's my boy! Nice eagle One-T!!!

Thanks bro!!! First one of the year

This thread is great, keep it up!

I'm not sure if this will be an annual thing, but getting my handicap down to be eligible for future Cups is a real motivator for me at the moment.

This thread is great, keep it up!

we would keep it up, but Team Hackers cant really reply to my post since I played golf outside. they are all confused on what to say. Give them a day or 2 to think of something clever

I do want to say that my bro took me down today after the 14th hole. I played him hard, I made some stupid mistakes but so did he. I was happy with getting to the 14th though. He is playing some great golf right now and quite frankly I have a blast every time we get together.

I'm just catching up on this thread after getting home from work. I love seeing all of the banter on here!

I was so excited when I got the PM this morning about the putter preferences. I'm gaming a Corza Ghost right now, so it's going to be hard to go away from that, but I'm going to try to get to a golf store to test out the new Ghost putters before submitting my preferences.

I also received my letter from TaylorMade today. It was so cool to read the letter and know that the company is excited to have us as part of their team. Also, the outside of the envelope and the letter itself was handwritten. It's a small thing, but it means a lot to me, and tells me that the letters weren't just an afterthought.

Finally...we've got rbelbin hitting it 300 yards, everyone knows how far biggsy can hit it, and then One-T is driving greens. Can we change our team name from Paradise to Bombers?

So hard to choose a putter...this is gonna be hard for 13 more clubs.

So hard to choose a putter...this is gonna be hard for 13 more clubs.

Did you get to roll some stuff today?

Don't forget I can drive it 240 to 250. LOL. The power of youth. Nice eagle junior. Leave a few in the bag for the tournament. Gracie and I are heading over to Golfsmith in a bit so I can roll me some white putters. It's probably a formality because I've had my eye on the Corza since Gracie got hers last Summer.

That PM this morning sure riled things up. I love how info is coming out one thing at a time. It's like an intense, long...wait, I can't say that on here.

Anyway, it's awesome how it keeps us on our toes.

Kevin

Finally...we've got rbelbin hitting it 300 yards

Yep, its always better safer to play in his group, lol. Those two on a team together might cause rain.

The freaking love fest between these two teams is sickening. For weeks we heard "If I make it in, Im shooting video and talking trash". Then we heard "When I find out what team I am on, I am talking trash". Now we have those things figured out and we hear

"Golly jee fellers, you guys sure are purdy and hit it real nice like".

Freaking pathetic!

Here are some sig pics for Team Paradise.

TaylorMadeMC.png

CallawayMC.png

Shouldn't you be out workability'ing balls Benedict Arnold?

I see where your loyalties lay.

Did you get to roll some stuff today?

Yah I rolled 3 DARTS, everyone but the Backstryke...I just can't get a feel for the inserts. I just don't wanna be "that guy."

Yah I rolled 3 DARTS, everyone but the Backstryke...I just can't get a feel for the inserts. I just don't wanna be "that guy."

You're not dude, you get what suits you best and don't even think twice about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back