The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ar15 is so much fun to shoot. But it blows through rounds fast and before you know it youre out.

wcsstore-smwesson-upload-images-fir.jpg

That is the ultimate "get out of my house" gun, 1/4 clip and if you had not hit them, they would be so far away you probably couldn't hit them then. :surrender:

Ahh I see. Yeah they are basically the same. I would love to shoot one of those Barret 50's haha.

The Barret ROCKS!! I have shot one several times and its really neat to see your targets bounce off the ground at 800 yards away.

That is the ultimate "get out of my house" gun, 1/4 clip and if you had not hit them, they would be so far away you probably couldn't hit them then. :surrender:

You are exactly right. Well, actually they say the shotgun is the #1 home defense weapon and its all about the sound. Pump it and people wet their pants lol.

Yes sir, that is definatley the downfall of the AR's. I really want one of the AR's from POF but they run around 3G or so.

Yeah thats a lot for something I dont shoot that much. That one is the Smith & Wesson M&P15. More then serves its purpose for me.

have fun replacing all the furniture, windows, doors and walls that you destroyed :laughing:

have fun replacing all the furniture, windows, doors and walls that you destroyed :laughing:

But Im a much better shot then that :alien:

Here is my handgun. It is my everyday carry.

Pfeifer.jpg

I forgot how fun getting wasted mid-week is. See yall tomorrow afternoon :)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

So I am using this new thumb keyboard for the zoom handbills freaking love it. it makes typing so much faster and easier.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

I forgot how fun getting wasted mid-week is. See yall tomorrow afternoon :)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Drinking mid-morning, mid-week is the best way to start the weekend. Wait, what? The weekend starts on Wednesday!

A wise, drunk ole' redneck once told me, "You can't say you've been drunk all day unless you start drinking in the morning." Words to live by, or die by depending on which ever way you look at it.

Drinking mid-morning, mid-week is the best way to start the weekend. Wait, what? The weekend starts on Wednesday!

A wise, drunk ole' redneck once told me, "You can't say you've been drunk all day unless you start drinking in the morning." Words to live by, or die by depending on which ever way you look at it.

An old drunk redneck once told me something. I couldn't understand him though, so I just walked away.

I just played everygame on wii sports and had a freakin blast. I bowled a 199 in bowling but couldn't break that 200 mark. And boxing is so freakin fun.

I just played everygame on wii sports and had a freakin blast. I bowled a 199 in bowling but couldn't break that 200 mark. And boxing is so freakin fun.

Bowling and Golf are the best. Golf isn't really a full golf simulator but its still a lot of fun. The sh_t talking that goes on between me and my buddies is rediculous.

I am officially not allowed to go grocery shopping alone. Those buy one get one free deals get me every time. From now on I will have to just go in there with a certain amount of cash otherwise I end up buying half the store. I just went there for 3 items and came back with 9 bags.

lol men do this all the time....welcome to the club!
I am officially not allowed to go grocery shopping alone. Those buy one get one free deals get me every time. From now on I will have to just go in there with a certain amount of cash otherwise I end up buying half the store. I just went there for 3 items and came back with 9 bags.

Sometimes we go out for breakfast at Cracker Barrel before going to the grocery store. Then we walk through all the isles and get nothing because were so full.

Sometimes we go out for breakfast at Cracker Barrel before going to the grocery store. Then we walk through all the isles and get nothing because were so full.

going to the grocery store on a full stomach is always a good idea.

going to the grocery store on a full stomach is always a good idea.

If you dont want to buy very much it is. But then all week were struggling to find food for dinner lol. Or we have to walk the damn isles twice lol

If you dont want to buy very much it is. But then all week were struggling to find food for dinner lol. Or we have to walk the damn isles twice lol

haha, never thought about it that way. All I know is when I go to the grocery store while hungry, I end up eating a dinner of Oreo Cookies and Doritos that same night.

haha, never thought about it that way. All I know is when I go to the grocery store while hungry, I end up eating a dinner of Oreo Cookies and Doritos that same night.

This can be fixed by simply buying yourself a big a$$ hunk of beef!

This can be fixed by simply buying yourself a big a$$ hunk of beef!

hahaa "big a$$ hunk of beef" is the answer for A LOT of things.

"What's for dinner?"
"Big a$$ hunk of beef"

"You know what this salad Needs?"
"Big a$$ hunk of beef"

"Hey what flavor are those chips?"
"Big a$$ hunk of beef"

"Hey Elin Nordgren, how are you going to move on with your life?"
"Big a$$ hunk of beef"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back